its 30 june still and u take away my doble droos.

Prev1
Engels
90 posts Member
so not only did the doyble droos start at 2am 29 of june when i had refreshed 3x on all. but now they are taken away before 30 of june is over... **** and ive not finished my gw

Replies

• Options
    There has been a timer the entire time...
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Options
    timer?
  • Options
    You lost double drops exactly 48hrs after the began.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Engels wrote: »
    timer?

'x2 time remaining'

the start of DD's was bad and I lost out on the first day like you did but you can't blame them for you not calculating the timer right. that was the first thing I did so that I knew when I had to spend energy/complete GW by.
  • CoReTeX
    202 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    yeah seriously.. wether or not they kittened at starting it - missing the timer when it would end was barely possible.. blame yourself
    Post edited by Vampire_X on
  • Options

That isn't correct for all time zones. In the U.K., double drop started between 3-7am on Thursday 29th and ended at 11pm on Friday 30th
  • Options

Not correct. Usa PST got the full 48. Everyone else got the shaft. Only 36hrs in Au
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Options

no.. read post. started 2am. ended 11pm.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Options
    You had 3x refreshed between 12am - 2am? Your own fault should be saving that for after guild reset everyday
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Look at the timer. That's putting a notice in your face literally for the entire run.

Believe everyone got 1 day and a half and that was what was said in the announcement.

When you don't pay attention...

866c4731ff9c9fad0d659fbaf9de83a3fffd0679_hq.gif
  • Options
    Not doyble droos...
    Chained since '16
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    doble droos???
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    doble droos???

Kangaroos*
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    doble droos???

Kangaroos*

Drooling kangaroos!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    doble droos???

Kangaroos*

Drooling kangaroos!!

drama-blog.gif?w=1000
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    LOL!!!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Plank420
    185 posts Member
    Options
    That's pretty dramatic
  • Options
    My friends , the impending kangaroo apocalypse is nigh. Be prepared.
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »

Not correct. Usa PST got the full 48. Everyone else got the shaft. Only 36hrs in Au

EST did as well. Odd
  • Wildcard
    12 posts Member
    Options
    USA PST is still 2x for another hour
  • Options
    0 x 2 is still 0.

The GW drops have been nice, but every single cantina, light side and dark side mission I have done for the last two days has given me 0 character shards. Personally, I can't wait for the stupid event to end so I can stop hating myself for bad luck x 2.
  • Options

EST did as well. Odd

It hot confirmed by the devs that only america got the full 48 hour, so why doubt it?
  • CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Really? I got a ton of shards and gear plus more speed secondary mods then i ever expected and multiple spped primary arrows just as icing to mod more toons into viability.
  • Wildcard
    12 posts Member
    Options
    0 x 2 is still 0.

The GW drops have been nice, but every single cantina, light side and dark side mission I have done for the last two days has given me 0 character shards. Personally, I can't wait for the **** event to end so I can stop hating myself for bad luck x 2.

I feel for you, a couple times drops have been scarce but never skunked. I like to keep my cyrstal reserve fat just for these kinds of surprise events. the light and dark is always set to x2 trys each time. so theres a better chance I get something than not. Got plenty of rare MODS and GW points. The rest i dont even bother with.
  • Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Byakuya wrote: »
    You had 3x refreshed between 12am - 2am? Your own fault should be saving that for after guild reset everyday

You are aware the guild reset can be different for each guild? It doesn't always sync up nicely for resets and such
  • cdhek
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Double drops on the basic trash yes, double drops on salvage and shards yes but only if you're lucky as their drop rate **** much worse than normal
  • Wildcard
    12 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Whats up with 3x drops after reset happens. Never had that happen. please explain a little more if possible thanks. theres 10 minutes left of the 2x GW is done just need to grab a handful of rare mods again. I've piled so many up, basic mod's are sold before upgrading.
  • Options
    It doesn't have anything to do with guild reset. Mine started at personal reset and ended at personal reset 48 hours later.
  • Wildcard
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    It doesn't have anything to do with guild reset. Mine started at personal reset and ended at personal reset 48 hours later.

So you got 3x for 48hrs while the rest of us got 2x during the same time. i'd like that to happen on my game.
  • Options
    America was lucky with this, the event appeared at 4am for me and was gone by 11pm the following day. So I missed an entire refresh worth. Terrible planning really as the previous double drops synced with each timezones refresh, this one was fixed to a specific timezone.
This discussion has been closed.