I loved GW today

Prev1
Rlex
160 posts Member
edited July 2017
Not sure if what you did kicked in or not but the galactic wars was spot on today. Not a freaking breeze, not super excessive impossible. But it was definitely a challenge. And the double drops today where a lot better than yesterday.

I know you get a ton of complaints and not enough praise. I'm one of the people that complained. Thank you for fixing it and getting things proper. Truly appreciate it.
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Options
    Ha you want to swap nodes with me? Seriously my node 11 is like a heroic raid, using up all my best squads to beat. Nothing left for 12 which I probably couldnt beat using my full entire roster Lol. BTW have over 80% collection score on swgoh.gg. I'm not complaining, it is what it is. Enjoy the galactic chore and happy farming :)
  • Range1974
    905 posts Member
    Options
    Really? I had 6x Sith teams today
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »

Trade with me i love sith teams i eat them for lunch. Zdn lead super easy to beat with my zader team same with zaul teams. I get super nasty 11 and 12.
  • Options
    I have however had lots of fun playing with a team of ep lead deathtrooper tarkin thrawn and zavage.
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Ha you want to swap nodes with me? Seriously my node 11 is like a heroic raid, using up all my best squads to beat. Nothing left for 12 which I probably couldnt beat using my full entire roster Lol. BTW have over 80% collection score on swgoh.gg. I'm not complaining, it is what it is. Enjoy the galactic chore and happy farming :)

Omg I know the feeling. So I guess might not have kicked in. Me, others in my guild and out of it where having big issues with it. Are you getting flooded with zeta teams and you don't have zetas or what? This one had to sacrifice teams and plan accordingly like the first hump I encountered.

• Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options

Lmao been there, will be there again. There's sith teams and then there's zaul with zader and let's do an omegad 7* lvl 85 11th gear dooku... for the 3rd time. My primary teams/configs are sith. I haven't built dooku or have any zetas but my team does damage. My secondary is rebels, my third is Jedi... which I'm redoing. Sith teams you can kill pretty easily. If you can get the upper hand first. I'll combine people from different teams. Go for the leader and then if I can't take out the whole team on the first try after the leader then I'm usually good after that point. I'm use to sith teams... well not zeta tf out teams but yeah sith teams in arena.

Yesterday I was dealing w/ rebel teams. Day before that merc'd by some crazy clone squad that was hard hitting and all built like tanks. Then I kept getting chaze for a bit.
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    nEp6IvY.jpg

my 2nd to last node.

Niiiiice
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    SITHPLAGUE wrote: »

Trade with me i love sith teams i eat them for lunch. Zdn lead super easy to beat with my zader team same with zaul teams. I get super nasty 11 and 12.
    SITHPLAGUE wrote: »
    I have however had lots of fun playing with a team of ep lead deathtrooper tarkin thrawn and zavage.

I hate you so much lmao. **** you and your dream team.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    As you know from the update notes, new scores won't be reflected on gw, at least for now.
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    As you know from the update notes, new scores won't be reflected on gw, at least for now.

I read that too, however mine has become even more difficult, the difficulty pitch has been upped from node 10 onwards. (Node 12 remains impossible)

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It's not possible to know if there's any alteration to old gw calculation since it's always highly variable anyway. Even if they did, they would announce it.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Galactic War would be better if I wasn't fighting the same boring meta every day for the harder nodes. Either it's Maul or it's Chaze. Never seen First Order, Rogue 1, Nihilis lead, or any of the other viable teams. Although I did have a Kenobi lead with Barris the other day on my 11th node. I just had to laugh when I did a triple hit with a T11 Biggs/Wedge and didn't even drop Kenobi down by 1 health. First time dealing with Barris zeta since I usually just use my Nihilis lead. I just retreated and went back in with my Nihilis lead to kill them since no crit means they don't get the Barris benefit.
  • Options
    Rlex wrote: »

Omg I know the feeling. So I guess might not have kicked in. Me, others in my guild and out of it where having big issues with it. Are you getting flooded with zeta teams and you don't have zetas or what? This one had to sacrifice teams and plan accordingly like the first hump I encountered.

I so far have zaul and zgj. So only 2 zetas a light and a dark side. I get nodes with fully maxed gear 11 toons. Not like my gear 11 toons with one or none pieces of gear, I'm talking if the game had more gear so would they. On top of that they have only the best best mods, with speeds from 200-300+ depending on the toon. Every toon that could possibly be zeta'd is zeta'd.
    They days of dwindling them down 100 hp at a time with junk toons are over. If you don't have the firepower they just heal gain protection and have cooldowns reset.
    Gk,.thrawn, shoretrooper, deathtrooper, dn, r2, things of that nature that none of the older toons can handle.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Not only did I have a ridiculous Chaze team at node 9, I had a ridiculously fast Thrawn lead team that wiped my entire roster at node 11. Thrawn (l), DK, DT, DN, and GK. All of their available zetas zeta'ed. First time I haven't completed GW in a year.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Rlex wrote: »
    Not sure if what you did kicked in or not but the galactic wars was spot on today. Not a freaking breeze, not super excessive impossible. But it was definitely a challenge. And the double drops today where a lot better than yesterday.

I know you get a ton of complaints and not enough praise. I'm one of the people that complained. Thank you for fixing it and getting things proper. Truly appreciate it.
    +1
  • Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    Not only did I have a ridiculous Chaze team at node 9, I had a ridiculously fast Thrawn lead team that wiped my entire roster at node 11. Thrawn (l), DK, DT, DN, and GK. All of their available zetas zeta'ed. First time I haven't completed GW in a year.

You should be happy that you only lost once in a year. Stop complaining.

Not to speak for someone else, but I didnt catch where the complaint was, I think he/or she was merely stating the facts, from their experience. No opnion was made or any attempt to change someone elses. If it is a complaint then whatevs :)
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

@Daddyngo007 Judging by your other posts I suggest you remove whatever pole is stuck up your rectum. And I wasn't complaining, I was stating what happened today. Big difference. Let me see...you're whining about Rey one-shotting everyone? Players leaving your guild? Put your pacifier back in now. Have a fabulous day sunshine
  • 3mper0r
    33 posts Member
    Options
    only difference i've seen all year in GW is which node dominates me. sometimes it's 6 sometimes it's 9 and other times it's 11. either way it is still not finishable for me.

current GW strategy, battle until node 6, 9, or 11 then restart.
  • Options
    Gw is now broke with this 1 sided update. Why cant update effect ios and android at same time? Favoritism? Now android is days out giving preferential treatment to ios. Done!
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Since you didn't bother to read the response to your rant in the other thread, I'll repeat:
    The new power ratings have had no effect on GW yet.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Whew, glad it's not just me. I don't consider myself a big time player, but I'm level 85 and have a solid roster of toons. I can beat GW about 70% of the time, but the last few days have been impossible at nodes 9-12. I eventually get a team that wipes out my entire corps. I mean I don't even get close. I don't care enough to complain, but it is a bit deflating. I've learned that this game giveth and it taketh away.

Also, I thought GW was tied to the strength of my arena team, so I've purposely been slow to upgrade that team, figuring I'd rather sacrifice 50 spots in arena to beat GW. Is this a bad strategy?
  • 3mper0r
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Gw is now broke with this 1 sided update. Why cant update effect ios and android at same time? Favoritism? Now android is days out giving preferential treatment to ios. Done!

1 sided?? i'm on iOS and i got my update yesterday. so both android and iOS have the update. that's not one sided if you ask me.
  • eneko
    61 posts Member
    Options

Ive Fifty-one 7-star toons. Add some sub-7star notables, like Baze, Nihilus, Thrawn, Sith Assassin.

12 of my toons are at gear XI.

I do not recall when was the last time I could not complete my daily-ish GW.

I rarely get a broken node 12, apparently, my squads never topped whatever formula is there.

Lately, I get some of these AWESOME Thrawn based squads in node 12. Hard!
    I have to think it and often restart it for the win, and it usually takes me two squads. I enjoy the challenge.

I use about 7 different squads. Not only is "insurance" (I have 7 rosters of primed, mean squads, in case of a tougher node 12). This is also a "get to know your toons" strategy. I play with my TM squad, R1s, Jedi squad a couple of rebels, my of Sith/Empire, other non-synergistic but tough squads.

I use them from lowest to highest, but even my lowest can handle well the lowest node (sometimes w/o a scratch). Try it when you get your deep roster.
  • Options
    I normally get good challenges from GW almost always have at least one sith team and one triple cleanse or Rex/chaze/Nihilus/R2-though lately thrawn/shore/Tarkin variations have popped up and replaced some sith and triple cleanse. Always beat it but is a real challenge at times. I'd like the idea of adding three bonus nodes after the player has beaten it a couple hundred times to have the chance to get a zeta, know it's been mentioned before.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    People with Resistance squads would love the free zeta.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Since you didn't bother to read the response to your rant in the other thread, I'll repeat:
    The new power ratings have had no effect on GW yet.

1. Thanks for being a professional troll. And stalking cause you're salty from me flaming you or you/and your troll homies. So now you got to cross threads. Don't cross streams or threads

2. Read what I put. Did I say anything about power rating or whatever else you're complaining about?

3. It's not that I'm not bothering to read the responses. I actually did on one or two if you go back and check. Oh wait you're trying to get me triggered with cheap shots. Anyways, it's that me manhandling you trolls and keyboard warriors isn't/wasn't the point. The point was to get the attention of staff, devs etc to see the situation and that can provide help for me, my guild, and the people that quit. Well I did and I stopped after out of respect/acknowledgement. All you lil clowns cared about was trying to inflate your egos. Cause clearly whether I hate GW or like it you and others are still going to grasp straws to come at me.

4. Here's your bag of attention, enjoy it... saver that i sh. After this I'm ignoring you and any other clown from the last thread. Since you can't be adult and want to act like an ex you're going to get treated like an ex.
This discussion has been closed.