Rancor raid rewards

Jonkroft
13 posts Member
Many in my guild have noticed an unbalanced level of Fusion Furnaces as rewards... Most of us haven't seen a Droid Caller in a dozen raids. Why has the reward distribution changed?

Replies

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    It's just that the new toons require millions of droid callers, and not the others, I have been a month without furnaces, now droid callers( even bought 2( 100 pieces) from ship shop and guild store. If you upgrade clones you go dry on syringes, tanks carbantis, and so on, just a bad month, wait for the next and you'll have up to 200.

By the way I am craving droidcallers but well, just be patient.
  • Yung_Hen
    139 posts Member
    Options
    I got first place in my Heroic Rancor yesterday- three sets of Syringe salvages. They seriously need to remove challenge gear from raids. It's garbage
  • Options
    Better than me i have never recived a droid caller or fusion furnace in 93 heroic rancors.
  • Jonkroft
    13 posts Member
    Options
    It seems obvious that a recent update has created an unbalance in raid gear as rewards... If this is deliberate, the devs should just say so and we'd at least expect more of one reward more often . If not, the RNG is not working correctly and should be looked at.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    SITHPLAGUE wrote: »
    Better than me i have never recived a droid caller or fusion furnace in 93 heroic rancors.

with respect you obviously aren't finishing high enough up the leaderboard to give yourself a decent chance.

OP I agree there's certainly been a bigger shift towards fusion furnaces. I currently have 4 of those on hand but no droid callers. I used to find it very much 50/50.

• Options
    Rapid wrote: »
    SITHPLAGUE wrote: »

with respect you obviously aren't finishing high enough up the leaderboard to give yourself a decent chance.

OP I agree there's certainly been a bigger shift towards fusion furnaces. I currently have 4 of those on hand but no droid callers. I used to find it very much 50/50.
    i finish 1st alot. Tried dropping staying in top 3 little change. I now try staying around r or 5 bit better on rewards. But still garbage.