I dont chase the chaze I just play.

KyloJinFinnRen
284 posts Member
edited July 2017
I read some major posts about the way this game has been going . I agree with alot of what was posted from those that are bringing up the problems that they wrote about. For me as a fromer pay to play now free all day to play is ... I just play . Thats it really. I dont expect much more then that. I like the game as what it is. However , o totally agree that as one posted g war is a chore and new raids and content should be added. I think they will be soon though. I agree that it could be better. But i dont blame the devs on it. They have put together a decent tatical game for star wars. I habe liked the core of this game and in my honest surmise think that its worth playing. Yet, i dont chase the chaze ...meta . Or any of the sort . If their was a more of an open viabilty to the squads such as lets say the ol night sisters could be used in arena or jawas or ewoks which i have really neither of and be able to reach top spot instead of 3 cleanse ,rex ,zual, gk , and lets not forget chaze . I would think that the game would be muxh better and bring more revenue doe the publishers of this game. With such an openess to viariety and selection to create a team of my choosing that i could take to the top would make me more amp to buy what i wanted instead of being forced to play what i dont like. Ive been playing since Jan 2016 . Took a break when mods and raids started but came back. Like ships i do . Need more i need more kylo shuttle wouldnt mind having falcon and even gars ship. Like i said though i just play now . Free to play.

Replies

• 3mper0r
    33 posts Member
    Options
    yeah to me it seems the dev's really never listen to the players.

they are in their own little world making a game for themselves, promoting the characters they personally like (or nowadays disney likes) and trying to ram it down the players throats.

i'll consider spending money if they support variety and other factions and characters.
  • Options
    3mper0r wrote: »
    yeah to me it seems the dev's really never listen to the players.

they are in their own little world making a game for themselves, promoting the characters they personally like (or nowadays disney likes) and trying to ram it down the players throats.

i'll consider spending money if they support variety and other factions and characters.

Why you think its just the devs for? Okay the developers or designers of the game have bosses over them that control the way the game goes. The devs imho do good in the art graphics and the core mechanics of this game. Lets be fair though. They cant ram it down are throats and it would be bad business to do that. I think what your really thinking is that it hasnt been improved to what we really want. They cant make every happy though. But your frustration is valid to the degree that it needs to have more content added with more bang for your buck. I 100% agree with you on this i dont like the characters that are promoted. Like why is chaze so powerful or wedge and not yoda or han solo raid , or the iconics. Wedge had a lil 5 or so minutes and they ran the meta for a lolg time.
  • 3mper0r
    33 posts Member
    Options
    well maybe i'm hitting at the wrong people. but it seems like this game is star wars galaxy of rebels. and if you don't go with rebels forget about it.

currently i can't complain about rebels though because i've started to farm chaze as a last resort to the crap i face in arena. i'm gonna try that saying if you can't beat them join them.
  • Options
    Its attack of the clones literlly . I havent really collected alot of rebs . Dont care too except to get palp. Yeah i hate having to collect toons i dont like. I have 0 chaze shards .