Bug - Phasma leadear ability

Hi!

Her leader ability is still not fixed. I just lost an arena match because of this, since the first 2 enemy actions (Dooku lighning, Sid aoe) called assists..

Replies

• Options
    I just had the same thing, the opponents team was getting a bonus attack every time they attacked, I fought the same opponent twice and it happened both times. Their team didn't consist of phasma at all and yet I lost both matches due to this bug which puts me at 32... I always finish in the top 20 and now I miss my rewards because of this =\
  • Options
    (It's still bugged.)
  • Options
    ChickenHUN wrote: »
    Hi!

Her leader ability is still not fixed. I just lost an arena match because of this, since the first 2 enemy actions (Dooku lighning, Sid aoe) called assists..

Dooku lightning or Sid aoe is not attack?
  • Options
    AdamSky wrote: »
    Hi!

This guys a winner... If you read the post again it states this is about teams NOT consisting of phasma but getting the bonus attacks from our phasma...
  • Options
    (It's still bugged.)
    Yup still broken...

I can't even try to be competitive in the arena with others my power level, even battles with people with 3-4K less power are a struggle when they are getting free attacks from my phasma. The 'lost crystals' count continues to climb...

I should just use Sid as lead and only fight other teams consisting of phasma leaders lol that would be fairer
  • Options
    AdamSky wrote: »
    Hi!

This guys a winner... If you read the post again it states this is about teams NOT consisting of phasma but getting the bonus attacks from our phasma...

... No, the posts do not mention anywhere that enemies are gaining allied phasma's passive. The closest post above actually states that phasma's isn't even present, at all. It sounds as though you are referring to knowledge of the bug from other threads.
  • Options
    I just did an arena battle, Asajj used her buffremoval skill and it procced an assist from Fives.
  • Options
    So if i understand this correctly. If I were to put Sidious as leader and phasma in the same team I would still be getting phasmas leader ability?
  • Options
    I hope you guys dont take this the wrong way, but I'll target Phasma teams today,
    {RotE}
  • CaptainDaniel
    149 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Can
    LaLiam wrote: »
    I hope you guys dont take this the wrong way, but I'll target Phasma teams today,

Hope you know how to handle asss-**** whippings.