Scoundrelz Looking For New Home

Hello All,

Scoundrelz will be disbanding once we find the right home. We are currently 42 Members but we are only looking to move our original core of around 15 Members. Most of us are 85's with strong rosters. We have been working on HAAT rosters and currently get stuck at Phase 3 and that is mostly our 15 or so doing the damage. We can definitely put a Guild who is close over the top.

Few points- If your are a Alliance Guild and have a large number of rules, don't even bother inquiring, not interested. Most of us Discord not Line, some only use in-game Chat and that's the way it will be if we accept an offer. We prefer a US Central Time Guild if possible.

PM me anytime or Discord AK Kingz#7121 to discuss more in detail.
SWGOH Account- AK-Kingz Member 105558
Thank you.

Replies

• CuzzoCuhnobi
    205 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We got stuck in HAAT yesterday. I'm looking for a small group to either come in or go to. We have about the same number of 10-15 or so bigger damage dealers. The rest is lower 70s level members.
    We don't use outside chat, but I'm willing to do so myself as I just set up discord.
    Discord: Cuzzo Cuhnobi#8048
  • Options
    Meet you on Discord, I accepted your request.
  • Options
    Hey man. I'm the leader of a guild "I'm90PercentSureMatIs KyloRen"
    We are looking to add some people who are gearing towards taking down the Heroic AAT. I know we are on the verge, but we are experiencing some inactivity and such. I'd be interested in talking with you more.
    We are mdt, do Heroic Pit Raids with ease (so there is a 24 hour no damage rule and damage cap after), and we usually just talk in the guild chat
    My name is Anti and my ally code is 973-474-932 if you wanna check us out