Clones P4 Haat

Fantasty
78 posts Member
edited July 2017
How do people even get scores like 10M on P4 of Haat with Princess Zody?

I have the clones team and modded them with the correct crit chance on all and high speed on Leia and Cody.
Leia keeps dying right after the 2nd topple. It seems like its impossible to do, B2's are always debuffing you and ability blocking you and then the tank attacks and puts a ton of DoTs on Leia and kills her.....

Is there some strategy to this?

I have everyone at Max gear and all the necessary abilities omega'd

Replies

• Options
    Kill the B2's, finish the turrets before the tank gets a turn?

Keep Fives' special for one of the B2's, 212th the other one. Never attack the tank unless they are both dead, as they will gain an extra turn and remove all of your buffs. If you truly have everything set up perfectly, then you shouldn't lose Leia. Also make sure she has Health on her circle mod instead of protection.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Offense crosses and arrows on 5's, Echo and CS. CD triangles for everyone. Offense secondaries. Leia needs to stay stealthed and she doesn't need any prot, she needs health. So, a health circle and some health secondaries. Cody should have massive speed. I personally use a speed set and cc set to add +125. Wish I could go higher. I average 8 mil.
  • Fantasty
    78 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Keep Fives' special for one of the B2's, 212th the other one. Never attack the tank unless they are both dead, as they will gain an extra turn and remove all of your buffs. If you truly have everything set up perfectly, then you shouldn't lose Leia. Also make sure she has Health on her circle mod instead of protection.

Thats what I do but its not possible to kill eveything before the tank takes a turn
  • Options
    Leia needs at least 19k in health.
  • Options
    Fantasty wrote: »

Thats what I do but its not possible to kill eveything before the tank takes a turn

The tank could get a turn, but it shouldn't be that often. Use Leia and Fives on the b2's, also use Fives' basic on either the left or right turret so it can go slower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTRHKN_M3f8
  • Options
    Im confused...how come the ship's flyby doesnt do any damage to the team?
  • Options
    Can you link your swgoh.gg profile? I can check your mods I run a princess zody team and speed is also super important.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Im confused...how come the ship's flyby doesnt do any damage to the team?

buffs
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    @davinhalcyon it does damage just not much because everyone has a buff at the time. Without a buff it will do 99999. Hence one reason Leia is integral to the team since she gives everyone crit chance up
  • Fantasty
    78 posts Member
    Options

Coolmcdrew wrote: »
    Can you link your swgoh.gg profile? I can check your mods I run a princess zody team and speed is also super important.

www.swgoh.gg/u/Fantasty
  • Options
    @WesTerallo thanks for answering. I must have overlooked that in the AAT mission parameters. Ive never done a hAAT but am building a princess zody team for the future so thats good to know