Cantina battle changes 02.10.2016

Have somebody notice the greatly reduction on getting the Kylo Ren shards after todays game update? I spend 24 battlee and get only 2 shards. Thats abusing...
Watching u

Replies

• Options
    No idea. I have Kylo at rank 7, but I didn't notice any difference in my Finn shard acquisition rate. It's likely you're just experiencing bad RNG, as the developers have tried to impress upon people before. A continually low/seemingly unfair drop rate might be a bit suspicious, though.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    I did 10 battles for Talia in level 5, zero shards. It's a lot less it seems, from this inconclusive sample. I was at 84/85, and had to get the last shard in a hard mode battle.
  • Options
    Statistics in small samples mean nothing. I did 20 KR Cantinas and got 12 shards today, yesterday I got 4/20.
  • Options
    I noticed on Dooku. Very bad drop rate. I noticed it on gear too, terrible drop rates. Rey though I went 9/18 on so that was good.
  • Options
    Seems fine for me
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Iscariot wrote: »
    Have somebody notice the greatly reduction on getting the Kylo Ren shards after todays game update? I spend 24 battlee and get only 2 shards. Thats abusing...

Try this.. After 3 try if you didnt get any shards. Either go back to main screen and sim again. or restart the game.

Hope this help.
  • Options
    I got 11/26 from my mace farming today
  • Options
    Lol I always think the drop rate stinks.
  • Options
    I did Mace Windu, think I got 7 shards out of 20 attempts.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Monx wrote: »
    I did Mace Windu, think I got 7 shards out of 20 attempts.

1shard out of 3attempts is pretty good.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Did barriss 17/24, it's just RNG as usual, nothing new under the sun here
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I went 6/9 today and finished Rey's stars! I expected to finish her tomorrow or Sat.

That was a brutal farm. :/