So my fleet store was awsome today

Got tie advanced shards,slave one once for sure maybe twice,and most importantly grievous showed up twice.that gave me enough shards for him to get to 7 star.i still need about 350 k credits,but im still happy.im a ftp and this was a very long tedious farm.i had fun fixing him up along thr way amd he may not be that great,but im happy.

Replies

• Options
    Nice with the Grievous shards man! I'm still waiting on 6 of his shards so he can go to 7* aswell...... But on the other hand, fleet store have tons of Ezra shards so he is now at 6*, im FTP to

FTP all the way! Cheers
  • Options
    Ur almost there man.it wont be long.erza in mine right now but i only have 400 left.ima save it for the 1pm reset.i love how erza shows up in the fleet and Sabine in the guild store.helps out alot.
    Yes sir.ftp all the way!!
  • Options
    Ya, Sabine was in my guild store to for a while, was nice cause I finally got those Zetas in that bonus tier. Hope you were able to do the same too
  • Options
    The fleet shop has been a god send: from gear to toon shards and ship shards and the occasional zeta as well when you rack up the tokens and hoard.
  • Options
    Fleet shop is my favorite shop mainly because I have been able to get the shards to 7* Darth Maul from there (with the occasional guild purchase, maybe 50 out of the 330 needed) as well as supplement other characters I'm farming at a time. Enough so that I went from 16k tokens to less than 2k on most days in the span of a month and a half. At the moment, I'm trying to let my tokens build back up so I'm ignoring most ships except for Tie Advanced, Scimitar, and Slave 1 and Chirrut shards only. It's bad days for my saved amount when all three ships show up as well as Chirrut.

Btw, does anyone know if Bistan's U-Wing shows up in Galactic War shop? If it doesn't, that'll have to also be one of my fleet shop purchases.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Btw, does anyone know if Bistan's U-Wing shows up in Galactic War shop? If it doesn't, that'll have to also be one of my fleet shop purchases.
    This is a list of all the stores and their possible options. It's a great tool to have bookmarked.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    This is a list of all the stores and their possible options. It's a great tool to have bookmarked.

Ooh, thank you for that. I swear this game is slowly but surely taking over my bookmarks. xD
  • Options
    I have 5 grevious shards. Lol
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Been sitting on a 6 star G10 Chirrut for 2 weeks now... 95/100.. just need 5 more shards. Gutted!
  • LCplRoss
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Only time mine is amazing is when I'm low on fleet tokens and stuck making tough choices
  • Options
    I've farmed Grevious exclusively from fleet store and am a few shards away from 6*. Also farmed Chirrut from 3-6* so far from fleet store.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Nice! 2 days ago I had TIE Advanced, Rex's ARC, Poe's X-Wing, Chirrut, and Grievous at the same time. Lucky for me I had been saving currency!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).