State of the Galaxy 7/2/2017

Nightlores
1608 posts Member
Hello everyone,

Anyone else noticing a decline in their guild population due to the lack of new content? How do we survive the summer break at this rate. We haven't seen anything major this whole year. I thought we were getting some new game mode news. Whats keeping this new game mode, august i bet?

Replies

• Options
    No events this weekend, no members talking in either in game chat or in our discord group and no news on the new game mode other than what was leaked a few weeks ago.

The only way this weekend could be worse is if they introduce a new update that puts horrible purple things all over the place.....
  • Saladius
    102 posts Member
    Options
    New ewoks coming. Woot
    And be sure there will be an event based on them with an awesome toon (jedi luke ?) to force you to farm them in a week (buy packs $$$). Cant wait for ships associated to ewok !!

New economic way of thinking from EA but i guess it works on money they earn so why stoping this ?
  • Options
    Nope, I don't notice anything. What you need to understand is that there aren't only end-game players in this game. There are also mid and early game players, and guilds who can't yet do HAAT and even HR. No matter how much you complain and spam, it won't make the content come faster. We Are All Waiting(WAAW), new content is coming, stop asking for it, it's on. the. way.
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Speculation Mode Activated!

New game mode is taking longer than anticipated because it'll introduce Ship Hardware abilities (Also known as Mods for ships).

Jedi Luke shards coming later in the year with Heroic Ship Raid. He'll have a new innate ability that screws with speed. Something along the lines of, higher the enemies speed, the higher your team will dodge their attacks. :#
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Stop asking for it, it's on. the. way.

You know that those end-gamers pay most of their salary ;) Anyways I see it as good we let these thing known, else the game will die out very soon. At least we get ewoks, hopefully a new one and an ewok ship. Well prob not the last one.
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    Options
    It seems like there's an event every weekend. Really odd without one.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »

You know that those end-gamers pay most of their salary ;) Anyways I see it as good we let these thing known, else the game will die out very soon. At least we get ewoks, hopefully a new one and an ewok ship. Well prob not the last one.

Oh yeah, excuse me, let me bow down to you gods, for paying instead of me, you have my undying gratitude. Now that I kissed your A, are you ready to get down to Earth and realize that you're not the center of everything?

Edit: Sorry if I sounded too much like a D.
    Post edited by Crazylazyguy on
  • Pyrophor
    13 posts Member
    Options
    You know that those end-gamers pay most of their salary ;) [...]

Are you sure? Personally, I would guess new starts and mid-gamers spend more.
  • SolidStripes
    580 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Seems to me endgamers are maxed where they want to be and spend only when new content comes out, early and mid gamers should be a constant flow of income? Sounds logical. No real data so just a speculation :)
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    According to the latest update we might have a surprise next weekend in the form of a new event. They didn't release this weekend due to it being a holiday weekend but fingers crossed this new event will be the new game mode.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options

Oh yeah, excuse me, let me bow down to you gods, for paying instead of me, you have my undying gratitude. Now that I kissed your A, are you ready to get down to Earth and realize that you're not the center of everything?

Edit: Sorry if I sounded too much like a D.

You have a serious problem. Btw I am mostly FTP. Just playing a while. Just worried about my guild. Don't be a Troll.

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Seems to me endgamers are maxed where they want to be and spend only when new content comes out, early and mid gamers should be a constant flow of income? Sounds logical. No real data so just a speculation :)

Dunno how this typically works. I never invest money in F2P games when I start. Just try them out sort to speak. Think I was at least a year F2P before I bought a crystal pack. But everyone is different.

But this is really besides the point :) Just calling the game is running dry on content. We need something new :)
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Ok bringing this post back up.

Today we got 2 events we seen before: forest moon and military might. Thanks for the free rewards. But why not add an extra more difficult tier? This event was "hard" as the text says one year ago, but not anymore. Please just add challenging content for us.

Note for all the cry babies: i am speaking for people who are playing since the beginning. So please no P2W comments.