Scariff Rebel Pathfinder

Katryol
11 posts Member
Just killed while taunting in GW by 5's. full party of Rebels, all alive. Revived with the proper health, but only 20% turn meter instead of 100% (or 80%, not really sure which it is supposed to be).
Sorry I didn't get a snapshot.

Replies

• Options
    20% for each living rebel ally so should be 80%

Hope he's not bugged! :(
  • Katryol
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Well it's weird. I tested him 2 nodes later just now and he was fine. Maybe a glitch on node 6?
  • Options
    Galactic War? Glitch?

SURELY NOT!!! ;)
  • Katryol
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Where the "Like" button?!

Tested him again against another 5's and no problem so maybe I was just seeing things.
  • Options
    Was he Shocked or Dazed before going down? I think I once found that the detrimental effects that affect HP or TM gain will have an effect on his revival, instead of gaining all bonuses, he will be revived as if it was only him present.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    There used to be a bug when he was first released where dying with heal immunity prevented him from reviving with the right amount of health, but they fixed it. I wonder if tmr effects still take place on his revive. There are effects with Boba's protection on revive that would make me believe it.
  • Katryol
    11 posts Member
    Options
    He was debuffed as well. Speed down for sure. Can't recall any TM specific ones but I can't say no. I'll look out more for those in the future.

Would that be WAI then if true, ya think?
  • Options
    I don't think it should be WAI, and fixing it won't be balance breaking. He is just a mid-to-high tier and is easy to counter. And his revive requirement is strict, all rebels or no instant turn.