[VID] 2 Heroes Only Heroic Pit Solo - JynaThrawn

Prev1
WildGrunt
1230 posts Member
Well, thought of trying it out and it worked! enjoy :)
Note: this is not a full auto, nevertheless with minor adjustments you can auto with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83dvD3F5IwY

Replies

• Options
    That rancor needs to cut back on the coffee.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    Note: this is not a full auto, nevertheless with minor adjustments you can auto with them
    Very, very interesting. Any word on their mods? I noticed that Jyn was only at 217 speed; what about Thrawn?
    Also, you noted that the protection gain nullifies enrage, but the Rancor never got to the enrage point. There's a bug that his turns take 2 off the visual counter, but only take 1 off the actual internal counter used to determine enrage. Not sure if you knew that, because the note coincides with the visual counter rolling back to 0, while the actual internal counter is still at 7. By my count, the Rancor only gets 11 turns off in P4.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • iAmRyC
    144 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My post was irrelevant after watching the video and seeing that it was ONLY Thrawn & Jyn.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Very, very interesting. Any word on their mods? I noticed that Jyn was only at 217 speed; what about Thrawn?
    Also, you noted that the protection gain nullifies enrage, but the Rancor never got to the enrage point. There's a bug that his turns take 2 off the visual counter, but only take 1 off the actual internal counter used to determine enrage. Not sure if you knew that, because the note coincides with the visual counter rolling back to 0, while the actual internal counter is still at 7. By my count, the Rancor only gets 11 turns off in P4.

oh man thank you for pointing this out! then yeah it didn't go to Enrage at all then.
    I only modded Thrawn for speed disregarding anything else. As you can see in the video he's at 271 speed and Jyn doesn't need that much anyway.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

hahaha yes!
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    oh man thank you for pointing this out! then yeah it didn't go to Enrage at all then.
    Hey, this is even better. Negating the enrage would be likely to get something nerfed.
    I only modded Thrawn for speed disregarding anything else. As you can see in the video he's at 271 speed and Jyn doesn't need that much anyway.
    Oops, yeah. You only looked at Jyn's stats prior to starting the fight, not Thrawn's. I somehow missed the scroll with their speeds at the beginning of the fight. The character sheet shows Jyn's speed at 217, though, not 219.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, this is even better. Negating the enrage would be likely to get something nerfed.
    Oops, yeah. You only looked at Jyn's stats prior to starting the fight, not Thrawn's. I somehow missed the scroll with their speeds at the beginning of the fight. The character sheet shows Jyn's speed at 217, though, not 219.

Yes I posted a correction in the comments section based on what you said, I always had her at 219 I didn't notice I re-modded her :)
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    What kinds of changes do you think would lead to a full auto? Just more speed? More potency on Jyn?
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, and very importantly, how long did it take to do it on manual?
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, and very importantly, how long did it take to do it on manual?

around 45 minutes on manual - which is a long time but it was my first time trying so I didn't want to mess it up.
    on manual you can give Jyn TM everytime you can, but it doesn't do that on auto. so you need to have her at like 280 speed to compensate for that
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    on manual you can give Jyn TM everytime you can, but it doesn't do that on auto. so you need to have her at like 280 speed to compensate for that
    Erm, that's an average of +17.5 in each of the non-arrow mod slots. Not going to happen for most, I think. At least until we get 6/7 dot mods. Especially since you'd want to keep Thrawn's speed up high as well.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    much less than 17.5 if you are using a speed set, more like 12-14 speed secondaries. I only have one speed secondary +17 and one +20 the rest are much less than that - 11 or so
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    iAmRyC wrote: »
    My post was irrelevant after watching the video and seeing that it was ONLY Thrawn & Jyn.

I waited to reply as well haha, I hope you enjoyed it man!
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    much less than 17.5 if you are using a speed set, more like 12-14 speed secondaries. I only have one speed secondary +17 and one +20 the rest are much less than that - 11 or so
    Ah, very good point. Guess it's a good thing I've finally started to build up my Resistance squad.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah they are totally worth it
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah they are totally worth it
    The're all G8 already, and all but RT and Finn are 7*, and the only reason I haven't bumped them up to 85 (sitting on 25mil credits in the meantime) and tossed the zeta on Finn yet is because I'm waiting for the big update announcement which should be coming soon. Juuust in case we'll need something else in a hurry.
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options
    A member of my guild pointed out that a full auto isn't possible with this combo, as Thrawn won't use Fracture until the Rancor is buffed.
    Since neither buff the Rancor, you'd have to settle for manual. Lol
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    How about an auto trio of thrawn, foo, and jyn?
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Ikey wrote: »
    A member of my guild pointed out that a full auto isn't possible with this combo, as Thrawn won't use Fracture until the Rancor is buffed.
    Does Thrawn's basic not give Rancor Speed Up? And are you absolutely sure the the AI won't do Fracture without a buff on a raid boss or is that just speculation based on his actions in Arena/GW?

• WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

Yes for some reason sometimes he did fracture and sometimes he didn't
  • Options
    Does Thrawn's basic not give Rancor Speed Up? And are you absolutely sure the the AI won't do Fracture without a buff on a raid boss or is that just speculation based on his actions in Arena/GW?

Doesn't give speed up on raids
  • Options
    Why mod Thrawn with speed? I thought his speed should be kept at 150(base speed). Don’t we want Thrawn slow as possible so Rancor stays fractured for longer? Sorry about my naivety lol
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Why mod Thrawn with speed? I thought his speed should be kept at 150(base speed). Don’t we want Thrawn slow as possible so Rancor stays fractured for longer? Sorry about my naivety lol

That's only if you have other empire toons with him so they can reduce his TM constantly. But this is a different concept
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    How about an auto trio of thrawn, foo, and jyn?

that might work but I think Rex might be better
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

not in raids, he gives defense down instead
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

That's the route i've taken yes
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

Haha this is hilarious!
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    Options

That's the route i've taken yes

Either way, nicely done!
  • Options
    I get fairly easy to P4 with my zader squad but in P4 O get wrecked how can I fix this
  • Options
    wow great vid! :)

Saw your Jyn had +39% potency from mods. Is that much potency required when you add TFP? I'm hoping to solo the Rancor soon with zVader(200 speed), Nihilius(197 speed), TFP(270 speed), sith assassin(260 speed) and Jyn(250 speed).
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].