The NEW Savage Opress

fberbert
593 posts Member
edited February 2016
Very impressive!

Whenever he takes a hit, offense up and offense down for 1 turn and 25% chance to have +15% turn meter.

Basic hit: offense down for 2 turn on crit hit.

Special move: if enemy is 25% health or less, deals great damage and nobody can evade. On crit hit, + critical chance for 2 turns.

In other words, great damage = 99.999 damage hahaha

So cool! Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IWWhEJGuM4
Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
Post edited by fberbert on

Replies

• Options
    The special is kinda pointless but the Offense Up addition isn't bad.
  • Options
    pay2win wrote: »

Useful against a enemy tank, he can spare 1 or 2 extra attacks to kill the beast. He will be very useful to clear challenges too.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »

Useful against a enemy tank, he can spare 1 or 2 extra attacks to kill the beast. He will be very useful to clear challenges too.

25% of Barriss' health is only about 4k. She has the most health in the game. Most characters can do that anyways.
  • Options
    You have a point.
  • Options
    But don't forget the move in unavoidable, nice tool against high evade enemies.
  • Options
    Wonder how it works against Foresight.
  • Options
    Even still he has pretty good damage and offense up makes him
    Even better I like the buff
  • Options
    Looks great to have a guarantee kill on a key target. Anyone know what his average basic hit and crit is hitting for now?
  • Options

25% of Barriss' health is only about 4k. She has the most health in the game. Most characters can do that anyways.

Forget to say... Yes, a lot of toons can do that, but not a 17k of health one (Savage).
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    When a opponent only has 100 health left whether you hit for 101 or 100,000,001 it will still be dead. Just about any char in game can finish off a low health toon. Using fast chars gets the job done quicker with less dmg to your team
  • Options
    his much better now..just counter one..hit hard after offend up. very good against kylo
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Forget to say... Yes, a lot of toons can do that, but not a 17k of health one (Savage).

Nightsister Initiate, for example. Kylo Ren is close in HP. HK 47. Snowtrooper. And they could even do it if the target has 26% hp

And that's if he tries to execute a lvl 70 7* max gear Barris. Vs most people in the gsme, with 10-14k hp, it's like 2500 damage. Assuming they are at 25% exactly, becausevif they are lower, it is even less damage.

It is a big showoff for screenshots, and that's it
  • Options
    I like the changes to him even if 25% is equal to 4000 dmg most .. İf it was 35% ,everyone would be crying "nerf him! nerf him! right now! " So I like this new SO
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Nightsister Initiate, for example. Kylo Ren is close in HP. HK 47. Snowtrooper. And they could even do it if the target has 26% hp

And that's if he tries to execute a lvl 70 7* max gear Barris. Vs most people in the gsme, with 10-14k hp, it's like 2500 damage. Assuming they are at 25% exactly, becausevif they are lower, it is even less damage.

It is a big showoff for screenshots, and that's it

The thing with Savage is that, Old Ben is not going to be able to Dodge/Deflect whatsoever that Special Hit, whereas any other Char can Miss that last shot. So it makes him viable, also, better.
  • Options
    nerf him.......