Are you tired of being in a slow guild? Want to have fun and stay casual?

Did you maybe join your guild a while ago and have since leveled beyond its capability? Do you want to run Heroic Rancor and T6 AAT (working on Heroic)? Do you want to be part of a group of serious-casual friends who share information, tactics, gear, and all round good times?

We have no daily requirements, we have very very few rules for raids (max damage caps so everyone can play), and Raids several times a week.

We can accommodate single players, or even groups up to 10 or more that want to jump ship and play with us.

We aren't the biggest, best, or fastest.. but we may be the most fun.

Consider 'Exiles of Dathomir' and send me a PM, we'll talk.

SirDigbyChknCzr: Raidmaster
Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
mutesaber.com

Replies

• Options
    Our next round of raids will trigger on July 4th at Guild Activity Reset.
    mutesaber.com
  • Lostie78
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Good morning! You feel its impossible to recruit and I feel its been a pain in the as s finding a guild that isn't run like a Naz i prison camp.

About 8 of us broke away from a guild where the leader essentially disappeared. Obviously we still can't find members after what is now 2 months of searching. We give up.

Are you open to taking the lot of us as we've played together for quite a while? Level 85, most produce 500+ tickets, a couple are super into this game but they're all normal adults with lives outside of Star Wars.

I can give you more details if you want. Thanks.

Dennis
  • Options
    Absolutely!
    mutesaber.com