Weekly Toon Idea: Wicket

Tman
257 posts Member
edited July 2017
I thought I would start a weekly toon idea of characters not in game.

So the first toon, in honor of the Ewok Faction Pass, will be Wicket.

Sling Shot of Death(Basic): Deal Physical Damage and remove 50%TM. If it is a defeating blow stun all other enemies and remove 100% TM.

Yup Yup(Special): Wicket grant 100% TM to himself and target ally. If ally has TM higher than 75% TM. All Ewoks assist Wicket on his next turn. (Cooldown: 4)

Stick Trip(Special): Deal Special Damage to target enemy equal to 5-10% of Wicket's Max Health with a 50% chance to apply expose. Damage dealt is doubled for each Ewok ally. Wicket calls an ally to assist, dealing double the damage. (Cooldown: 4)

Ewok Stealth (Unique): When Wicket gains Stealth all allies gain Tenacity Up for 3 turns and Stick Trip's cooldown is reset.

Short Help is Better Than No Help(Unique) All allies gain Speed Up when they score a Critical Hit for each living Ewok ally. Ewok allies also apply irresistible Expose when they score a Critical Hit.

So before you comment please answer these questions:
1. What is your Wicket toon idea?
2. Do you like the "Weekly Toon Idea" idea?

Thanks all and farewell.
I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
Post edited by Tman on

Replies

• Options
    Tman wrote: »

Sling Shot of Death(Basic): Deal Physical Damage and remove 50%TM. If it is a defeating blow stun all other enemies and remove 100% TM.

Yup Yep(Special): Wicket grant 100% TM to himself and target ally. If ally has TM higher than 75% TM. All Ewoks assist Wicket on his next turn. (Cooldown: 4)

Stick Trip(Special): Deal Special Damage to target enemy equal to X % of Wicket's Max Health (X=5-10) with a 50% chance to apply expose, and calls an ally to assist, dealing double the damage.Double the X% for each Ewok ally. (Stackable). (Cooldown: 4)

Ewok Stealth (Unique): When Wicket gains Stealth all allies gain Tenacity Up for 3 turns and Stick Trip's cooldown is reset.

Short Help is Better Than No Help(Unique) All allies gain Speed Up when they score a Critical Hit for each living Ewok ally. Ewok allies also apply irresistible Expose when they score a Critical Hit.

Thanks all and farewell.

50% tm removal sounds like too much, I would lower it to 40% maybe? Stick trip is kinda confusing. Yup yup I think you might've meant to say *had but I do like that ability it should say "dealing 30% less damage." I like the first unique but it should instead say "whenever Wicket gains stealth there's a 55% chance for all allies to gain tenacity up for 2 turns." I would scrap the 2nd unique.
    1. Not sure yet
    2. I enjoy reading and making these
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @IE4TAPPL3S, I appreciate the criticisism. Take all the time you need, I don't think this discussion is going anywhere. I'll get to work on next weeks toon.
  • Options
    While we all enjoy seeing some of our most beloved Star Wars characters added into the SWGOH roster, lack of playable content is a greater issue.

Currently, they release mediocre teams before big events, which we're then expected to obtain and build up in order to even participate in the Big Event; All in hopes of gaining that one (usually OP) toon. The event ends and we're left with a bigger roster to enjoy the dead ends of our current game.

Add a new Raid, battling an ATAT in Endor; adding Wicket shards and Stun Cuffs as the rewards...

Now we're cookin' with gas...

• Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @RybsMoonwalker, great to hear your opinion! As much as I'd like to discuss mediocre teams needed for only one good toon, this is just a toon idea. Thank you for commenting!
  • Options
    Tman wrote: »

Yup Yup(Special): Wicket grant 100% TM to himself and target ally. If ally has TM higher than 75% TM. All Ewoks assist Wicket on his next turn. (Cooldown: 4)

Stick Trip(Special): Deal Special Damage to target enemy equal to 5-10% of Wicket's Max Health with a 50% chance to apply expose. Damage dealt is doubled for each Ewok ally. Wicket calls an ally to assist, dealing double the damage. (Cooldown: 4)

Thanks all and farewell.
    I have only two problems.
    1. It's op
    2. It's Yub Nub!