Incorrect Rewards Heroic Pit

Gandalfthewhite
1 posts Member
edited July 2017
I recently placed 5th in my guilds heroic pit raid. I was supposed to receive a fully crafted cuff and 40 droid callers. Being one of the better payouts I've ever gotten, I took a screen shot and hit "claim".

Excited I finally had the gear to upgrade my R2 to gear level X, I was extremely disappointed when I went to fill his droid caller slot to see I did not have my items. I looked for my cuff; not there.

I reached out to EA, got a ticket number and exchanged several emails with a rep who basically told me the system gave me my prize (stun guns and furnaces) and did not acknowledge my email or image at all. I don't need more stun guns or furnaces, what I need was what the game said I got.

The EA rep has no interest in discussing this further, but I'm extremely irritated. These droid callers take forever to farm. The game glitched on me and the developers are refusing to acknowledge that I got the short end of the stick.

What do I do?

Replies

• ztc258
    25 posts Member
    Options
    My guild completed a Heroic Rancor Raid last night and part of my rewards was a full furnace. After I claimed my rewards, I went to gear up a toon and the furnace was not in my inventory. After reading what happened to you, it sounds like we're at the mercy of the devs.