Power Numbers update

ljcool110
501 posts Member
Just updated the game (manually) - quite a difference with these power numbers!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep....
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah... overall, very happy with power meant to represent better viability... I just don't see why stars should be such a Big factor :/
  • ljcool110
    501 posts Member
    Options
    I am not sure if this is a case of not liking change or if it is a case of this not being as good as the old system that we were used to. I am trying to hold back my criticism as a result.
  • Options
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Yeah... overall, very happy with power meant to represent better viability... I just don't see why stars should be such a Big factor :/
    Maybe they read one of those threads where some guy was throwing a tantrum about how stars don't matter and stars should matter. So now they matter! :)
  • ljcool110
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Maybe they read one of those threads where some guy was throwing a tantrum about how stars don't matter and stars should matter. So now they matter! :)

lol. I get that star matter, as do mods, zetas, etc. It is just tough seeing zMaul as my strongest toon when I moved off of him weeks ago b/c he just is no longer viable IMO.

• ljcool110
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Here is a link to the Off Topic forum post about the Power Numbers for reference.

> Power Numbers update in SWGoH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @ljcool110 maybe you should stop posting links, they are moving things to off topic that contain your link...
  • ljcool110
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @ljcool110 maybe you should stop posting links, they are moving things to off topic that contain your link...

It is what it is. If the moderators look at this as not helpful to the community that is there lack of understanding the big picture. I make no apologies for putting together good content and I would not post it if it was not quality or noteworthy.