Game Update 6/28/2017 *7/3 UPDATE*

12345679Next

Replies

• Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    I want a refund. This is ****.

I have more nerfed zetas than non nerfed zetas now. Again...

If there's an issue with character, fix it quickly. Don't drag your feet for months and months. This bait and switch garbage all the time needs to end.

This is a good trade: refund all zKylo players their Zeta, while removing their GK from their collection. Fair is fair. Right???

Sure mate,just give me all the gear i spent on him,ill be happy to have enough zetas for z2d2
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Ok i have Zylo as does 4 or 5 in my guild...

Do i think it was a nerf tbh yes as the description of the ability was there to see... imo they just didnt foresee it being used in haat that way and i think bug fix was a term used by the devs to hide a mistake

Should they have done it i would say no simply because it shows no consistency... as its been said its not like nute where required minimal... to do it properly you needed a g11 modded and zetad zylo

Im also not really sure who it was hurting.. well established haat guilds been using it but can also do without it (my guilds situation) but it does set back alot of guilds just on the cusp and potential time sink to farm gear and zeta kylo could have gone elsewhere ie Jedis

He is still a beast in arena and gw etc... atleast was only the raid input that got 'nerfed'
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Apart from technical discussions about calculations and putting one's own life in a phone app, this update changed the balances in the arena. I'm not a top-zeta-shopper etc etc, so I was previously just beginning to climb to 70-50 in the arena. After the update, I found that the power level of my team was just a lot lower than anyone else having shiny teams worth at least 400 bucks. Previously, my totally free made sith team kicked butts. Now, am I the only one to see the marketing in this? Am I the only one which is kinda fed up because he's fallen from 50 to 150 in the arena with no chance to get back to where he was before?
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So, let me get this straight... CG fixes Thrawn's AI... something that was the source of plenty of complaining on forums... and they do it less than 2 weeks after the event ends. Virtually no comments about the Thrawn fix, but hundreds of whiny posts about a nerf to Zylo that only makes it more time consuming to use to solo HAAT p1.

So... they fixed Thrawn! Hooray! Thanks CG for addressing this major issue so quickly. It was a lot of work to 7* and gear Thrawn... I'm very happy that he is no longer completely lame on defense in Arena... great job!

>.<

When everyone is done whining maybe we can put up some useful information about how Thrawn's AI works now... you know for people who want to find out... kinda like I did when I searched through this thread and found a whole bunch of **** about freaking Zylo... seriously get a princess Zody team, lay down 7m damage in 15 mins and stop whining!
  • Options
    I got 7* Kenobi last month not because my guild uses zKylo but because we used the right toons from the get go. Most high end guilds were using Jedi for phase one since day one.

To everyone that was using zKylo for phase one and struggling with the rest of the raid finishing by the skin of your teeth...sorry. Maybe next time work on your "Whole" roster instead of trying to "cheat" and "exploit" a bug designed for a "cheap" "fast" and "easier" way to get your kenobi shards.

Let zVader and now zKylo be a lesson and learn from your mistakes instead of repeating them in the future.

Kenobi is a boss of a toon. There shouldnt be a lone solo toon like zVader or zKylo to make soloing a raid phase quick and easy. Raids require teamwork from an entire guild...not by 5 people relying on the same zeta'd toon.

Seriously i dont feel bad for anyone that was using him or anyone at used their zeta on Kylo just for the raid bug.

You should have all known better. But hey..i guess you all get what you deserve in the end.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Any update on when Gar and ISC are going to be farmable?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Any update on when Gar and ISC are going to be farmable?

After Phoenix ships
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Jonais
    68 posts Member
    Options
    My question about the Thrawn AI update... Did you make the AI smart enough not to be stupid and use Maneuver on zader dots?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Jonais wrote: »
    My question about the Thrawn AI update... Did you make the AI smart enough not to be **** and use Maneuver on zader dots?

personally i'd consider using maneuver on zader dots the smart thing to do.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Jonais
    68 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    My question about the Thrawn AI update... Did you make the AI smart enough not to be **** and use Maneuver on zader dots?

Why on earth would you do that? Take dot damage, remove 50% TM and then take more dot damage?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Why on earth would you do that? Take dot damage, remove 50% TM and then take more dot damage?

gain 20% Turn Meter whenever they Resist a detrimental effect or suffer a debuff

Taken from his leader ability so if there are three DOTS they gain 60% tm plus the 50% of the ability and 15% for using a special ability
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Spent a fair bit of time and money getting Zeta Kylo to help our guild with HAAT. We're still a ways off completing it but we got to 50% P3 this attempt with just 30 active players.

Not happy with the change, seems more of a punishment to those of us struggling with your raid set up. Can't be bothered with the inconvenience so I'm boycotting crystal purchases for the foreseeable future.
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    Options
    HEY DEVS! WHY NOT FIX THIS BY MAKING IT SO THAT YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE IN ANY PHASE OF ANY RAID WITH LESS THAN A FULL TEAM. THIS IS MADNESS.
  • Jonais
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

gain 20% Turn Meter whenever they Resist a detrimental effect or suffer a debuff

Taken from his leader ability so if there are three DOTS they gain 60% tm plus the 50% of the ability and 15% for using a special ability

So they burn their cleanse, are back where they're at and get to take an additional round of dot damage... gg
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

So they burn their cleanse, are back where they're at and get to take an additional round of dot damage... gg
    And cleanse slow as well as lower cooldowns by 1, and if Thrawn's leadership is zeta'd, they'll gain 14% protection from losing 4 debuffs and gaining 3 debuffs, which largely offsets the damage done by those DoTs...
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I got 7* Kenobi last month not because my guild uses zKylo but because we used the right toons from the get go. Most high end guilds were using Jedi for phase one since day one.

To everyone that was using zKylo for phase one and struggling with the rest of the raid finishing by the skin of your teeth...sorry. Maybe next time work on your "Whole" roster instead of trying to "cheat" and "exploit" a bug designed for a "cheap" "fast" and "easier" way to get your kenobi shards.

Let zVader and now zKylo be a lesson and learn from your mistakes instead of repeating them in the future.

Kenobi is a boss of a toon. There shouldnt be a lone solo toon like zVader or zKylo to make soloing a raid phase quick and easy. Raids require teamwork from an entire guild...not by 5 people relying on the same zeta'd toon.

Seriously i dont feel bad for anyone that was using him or anyone at used their zeta on Kylo just for the raid bug.

You should have all known better. But hey..i guess you all get what you deserve in the end.

Hey, this is the most agreeable and least offensive post of yours I ever read. And I agree with you: those who relied on the exploit/bug to get their rewards have no right to complain.