Why is Dooku's attack so disgusting.

Am I the only one that when Dooku gets like, 4 attacks in a row, stuns half your team, and heals himself to full health, wants to throw their phone out a window.
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Options
    Am I the only one that when Dooku gets like, 4 attacks in a row, stuns half your team, and heals himself to full health, wants to throw their phone out a window.

He was annoying from the start, he runs laps while attacking. Now, stun him, zap him and forget him. I leave him for last so my entire squad can fall on him lol
  • Options
    I think its a nod, only to how awesome it is, that lucus got christopher lee to play the role. Since Lee is such an inspirational actor and person, the devs use it as a benchmark for all good characters. Are they good enough to compliment or defeat dooku? Its a good benchmark to have.
  • Options
    Ha he never works that good when your using him, only when going against him lol
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Ha he never works that good when your using him, only when going against him lol

This my friend is very true lol

If I can't combo shot him then I'm definitely saving him for last smh.
  • Options
    Yep try to leave him for last in most cases, he gains tm when he attacks outside his turn, and hes stuupid fast already. Stun and daze are your friends.
  • Options
    Excuse me but do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior savage opress?

Actually it will take a zeta mat for better performance.
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Options

Truth
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    RandomECM wrote: »
    Excuse me but do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior savage opress?

or go old school with STH.
  • Options
    I think its a nod, only to how awesome it is, that lucus got christopher lee to play the role. Since Lee is such an inspirational actor and person, the devs use it as a benchmark for all good characters. Are they good enough to compliment or defeat dooku? Its a good benchmark to have.

Yeah , hes great. I dont have him but he can be beast. but on the same coin annoying as h e 2 L
  • WreakerOfClash
    269 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Using STHan to defend Dooku or to help him?
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Options

Why is he so great ? savage ?
  • Numanoid
    126 posts Member
    Options
    He's a staple of my nihilus arena team. His stuns and shocks save me from the triple cleanse nihilus while I take out r2 and or Rex. I just wish his zeta was compatible with nihilus. Bonus protection instead of recovery, like trooper.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Using STHan to defend Dooku or to help him?

to defeat him. taunt up all counters give your team TM.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Why is he so great ? savage ?

He gains TM, offence up, HOT, and defence up when hit.
  • Options

I like your mini lego TIE bro ;)
  • Options
    Under normal circumstances Dooku is annoying little **** who seems to exist to **** you off.

Under a Nihilus lead he's one of if not the most frustrating characters in the game who's existence is designed to suck your soul out.

The only reason I use Sidious on my arena team instead of Kylo right now is because in the 75-80 levels 9/10 teams are Nihilus sith teams and I need the higher reliability of heal block from Sids basic purely for Dooku.

By no means is he unbeatable but he's definitely one of the most annoying characters in the game to fight.
  • 3mp3r0r
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i enjoy my dooku very much. he is always on my A team.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    He is probably the most annoying character in the game. Soooooo many attacks, and there's something off about his animation, which kinda gives me the same feeling as nails on a chalkboard.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).