ROTJ Luke or Jango Fett

Prev1
KyloJinFinnRen
284 posts Member
edited July 2017
Which one would you be more ampes about ive seen alot of requests on here for both. Who would you rather see first?
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    ROTJ LUKE
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    ROTJ LUKE

+1 Luke so far
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahHahahahahaha

i cant tell if this is a serious post :D

Jango has as much personality as my bowel movement from this morning (not much)
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

ok Luke+2
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Jango Fett. I would say Luke if he wasn't going to be a rebel
  • Options
    Luke.
    Why is this even a question? Everyone has been drooling for a jedi luke since launch. Why does the game even have farmboy luke to even begin with? Jengo would be comparable to bringing in watto or jar jar.
  • Options

And luke is any better? Lol
  • Options

Which one would you prefer ? if any or any toon ?
  • Options

Out of those 2...jango. anybody...hondo probably. More charisma in 5 minutes from him than luke in 4 movies combined
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Jango is all flash no substance got sliced by nick fury of jedi
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Out of those 2...jango. anybody...hondo probably. More charisma in 5 minutes from him than luke in 4 movies combined

Charisma has never been an aspect of Luke's personality. So comparing him to a charismatic character is not smart. When he was younger he was ****-y & confident.
  • Options
    why would you ever put these two in the same category?
  • Options
    should be like jango fett or jar jar binks
  • Anton23
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Luke
  • UltimateSeaDog
    1689 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lol, how is Jango fan fav...
  • Options

Hes just another terrible character from the prequels who lets his slow child sit in the front seat and spout some corny lines and then gets completely destroyed by Mace Windu
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lebronaims wrote: »

Hes just another terrible character from the prequels who lets his slow child sit in the front seat and spout some corny lines and then gets completely destroyed by Mace Windu

Hey! You watch your mouth about Boba, no need to bring him into it cause Jengo is lame.

[edit] My answer is Mother T or Embo.
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Well considering they have already announce rotj Luke (Jedi Luke) as coming out in August and zero on jango I'd say your post is a mute point. Not to mention the fact that boba Fett and the clone troopers are all clones of jango Fett.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Hey! You watch your mouth about Boba, no need to bring him into it cause Jengo is lame.
    Erm... you know Boba is a Jango clone, right?
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options

Kronen wrote: »
    Well considering they have already announce rotj Luke (Jedi Luke) as coming out in August and zero on jango I'd say your post is a mute point. Not to mention the fact that boba Fett and the clone troopers are all clones of jango Fett.

Yes i know more has been talked about luke . I posted this cause of of posts talking bout luke and jango.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Absolutely.

A New Hope: Reluctant hero, good at heart, a bit naive, (a bit too) honest, longs for adventure, etc. Basically your typical (but effective) relatable protagonist.

Empire Strikes Back: Extremely selfless, a bit over confident, rash, still a bit naive but wants to learn more about himself and the world around him, and most of all, cares deeply about his friends and would sacrifice himself for them. This is Luke at his best (in terms of writing and quality of character). His character has grown beyond a tired trope but he's still likable, relatable, and believable.

Return of the Jedi: Capable, self aware, more restrained than he was in the past, more rational than emotional, less impressionable, has a drive and a purpose. This is Luke at his worst (again, writing). There was a lot of potential for luke to reach a balance between his restrained jedi teachings, and his adventurous, good hearted nature and be able to draw strength from both, but lucas decided to make him a boring unrelatable monk. Still, he's better than jango.
  • Options
    Jango
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Options
    Jango. We need another Bounty Hunter more than we need another Jedi or Rebel.
  • Options

Good point.
    +1 for luke.
  • Options

I feel that . The bounty hunters are lacking
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    Jango, cause Luke will be released anyway.
    Also it could be much better option than ewoks...
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Lebronaims wrote: »

We need ROTJ Luke a lot more, BUT...
    Jango vs Obi-Wan is one of the best duels (and if you paid attention Jango lost against Windu because his jetpack got wrecked by the reek, otherwise he'd done the same to Windu). Seriously, how can you disregard someone who can go face-to-face with Jedi?

True enough he kept obi 1 at bay the whole fight. And obi beat maul gg anakin with stood darth tyranus in that he didnt give into dookus trying to presuade him to join him with all the qgj being back stabbed by the jedi counsel. Jango was a beast also
  • Options
    Striker wrote: »
    Jango, cause Luke will be released anyway.
    Also it could be much better option than ewoks...

Lol yeah i would think jango would be better option so far as it is then ewoks. I likes me some ewoks but they are a lacking now in their kits.
  • American
    394 posts Member
    Options
    Mace event for jango so ea can make more money. Farm mace now