Crash crash crash!

Prev1
Sewpot
2010 posts Member
Just want to say I've never had a problem with fleet battles before but now since the last update it's keeps crashing. Hope this gets figured out quick.

Replies

• Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    The following are good for any post to bugs as it helps QA look at the problems, especially ones that are not wide spread as they tend to be os/device specific.

Device:
    OS Version:
    Description of what happens:
    Reproducible?
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    The following are good for any post to bugs as it helps QA look at the problems, especially ones that are not wide spread as they tend to be os/device specific.

Device:
    OS Version:
    Reproducible?

I run an iPhone 6+
    iOS 10.3.2
    It's happening right at the end of the battle in fleet.
  • wolfmith
    82 posts Member
    Options
    I'm having crashes with arena squad battles, with EP AOE shock attack
  • Options
    @Sewpot We tested the updated game on iPhone 6 Plus and were unable to reproduce the crash in Fleet Arena. Do you mind sending me a PM with your Ally Code please?

Thanks.
  • Options
    @Sewpot We tested the updated game on iPhone 6 Plus and were unable to reproduce the crash in Fleet Arena. Do you mind sending me a PM with your Ally Code please?

Thanks.

Can you guys please test it on a ipad2 cause my fleet battles have crashed since day one of ships release and not one single mod or developer has ever ask me for my ally code or even responded to my constant game crashing.

My ally code is 828-892-539

My iPad never crashed when I first started playing and spending money. Now all of a sudden I can't even sim tickets without crashing.

If all these updates are making devices like mine obsolete just be honest and let me know so I could quit spending any more money and go on to something else in life..just quit ignoring my problems as if they don't exist.
  • Options
    I have the same issue with my phone. Can't even play one battle without the game crashing.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options

Thanks.
    426-272-191
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    And on a 5g network
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_MindTricks. I too have crashing issues in fleet battles after the update. I run a Motorola xt1541, android and like others have said, it happens right at the end when the opponent has 1 ship remaining and on red health. Thanks.
  • sicasni
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I use an iphone 6plus, the game crashes when I go on fleet arena especially towards the end. Please fix this issue now. It has cost me quite a steep drop in my ranking.
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Xlor1 wrote: »
    @EA_MindTricks. I too have crashing issues in fleet battles after the update. I run a Motorola xt1541, android and like others have said, it happens right at the end when the opponent has 1 ship remaining and on red health. Thanks.

My ally code is 962-698-332
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, here's my ally code: 912-254-788
  • Reis
    2 posts Member
    Options

Thanks.

Can you guys please test it on a ipad2 cause my fleet battles have crashed since day one of ships release and not one single mod or developer has ever ask me for my ally code or even responded to my constant game crashing.

My iPad never crashed when I first started playing and spending money. Now all of a sudden I can't even sim tickets without crashing.

If all these updates are making devices like mine obsolete just be honest and let me know so I could quit spending any more money and go on to something else in life..just quit ignoring my problems as if they don't exist.

Having the same problem as you do in Ipad 2
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    It's really annoying really!!! By the way mine is an Ipad also
  • Options
    Reis wrote: »

Thanks.

Having the same problem as you do in Ipad 2

This is a copy and paste from my iPad 2 user and crashing problems post that was closed shortly after. And this was the devs response:

CG_Kozispoon
    CG_Kozispoon
    2178 POSTS ADMIN June 16, 2017 6:07PM
    We have bugs open regarding iPad 2 devices crashing, and while we've corrected said bugs, because this is a min spec device, this appears to be an issue on the devices side.
    Forum Guidelines

@Reis Even though us iPad 2s gamers device worked for the past year and a half it obviuosly doesn't work anymore. How much sense does that make?
  • Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »

Device:
    OS Version:
    Reproducible?

OS Version: Sony Xperia Z c6603
    Description of what happens: game force-closes as soon as ship battle begins.
    Reproducible? constantly happening - I might finish 1 ship battle out of every 4. This also happens in GW as well. Luckily not PvP arena.
  • Options
    @Sewpot Checked your account and didn't find any errors. Can you please try to reinstall the game using Wi-Fi this time and leave it to download all the assets before playing? Thanks.
  • Options
    @Xlor1 Was unable to locate your account with the Ally Code provided. But please try to reinstall the game using Wi-Fi and leave it to download all the assets before playing. Thanks.
  • Options
    @EA_MindTricks

ISO 10.3.2
    Ship battles last few days at least during one battle the game chases cause me to lose position before payout
    Yes it has happen for the last few days

848-353-218
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options

My ally code is 962-698-332

Sorry, ally code is 962-698-331. Thanks
  • Options
    With the latest update my fully updated ipad2 crashes all the time, especially at the start of any battle. It was okay for months now, but this new update made the game unplayable.
    Shall I reinstall? What should I do not to lose my current status?
    Thanx
  • Options
    I have the same issue. Crashes often on my Ipad 2 after the last update. I cannot play mod battles or new light or dark side battles. Old ones crash half the time or more. Arena, challenges, galactic march work pretty well. This only started after the update.

Ipad 2, iOS 9.3.5, Crashing After Upgrade, Ally Code 589-967-343

• Options
    I have iPad 2 model a1397
    My ship battles have always crashed but now I can't participate in raids without it crashing
    My ally code is 352-655-618
  • Options
    Same issue here as well. I have an open support ticket and still waiting for a reply

I was 1st in ships and fell to 15 - crashed 100% since recent update. 6 days and counting
  • Options
    I am having the same issue since the update - crashes a lot on Fleet battles and Arena, but today crashed on Galactic war too. This is happening on both my devices :
    • iPad Air
    • iPhone 6

My ally code is : 219-938-256
  • Options
    Same problem here. Worked fine before update now every ship battle crashes! I myself will not waste anymore time or money on a broke product.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    ^^ This
    Crashed yet again last night in fleet.
  • Twilightfox
    24 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Before the update, my game crashed during ship battles (challenges and arena) about 1/2 to 2/3 of the time. Now, the game crashes during ship battles about 99 percent of the time and repeatedly crashes during other actions (galactic wars, arena, light-side and dark-side battles, etc.). Essentially, I cannot play any ship battles without the game's crashing during the battle. Clearing the cache and hard-closing the device do not solve this problem.

Ipod Touch 5G, 32 gb
    iOS 9.3.5 (latest update)
    Ally code 436-195-892