Arena Stale-Mates common?

More often than not i am coming across stale-mate situations in Arena especially with Zavage, Barrizz, Dookzu and KyloZen.

I really think healing zetas need to have more limitations. Having 12 foot long green catapillars which make players invicible seems like an odd move. Often painful watching nothinf happen in an Arena match except for the clock ticking down.

Or let people set both an Offense team and Defense. I dont want to have to swap out characters to counter these 3 because then they bwcome my defense team.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    DN solves a lot of problems!
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Stun, shock, heal immunity, boba, dn, take your pick.
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    Options
    now even Thrawn...
  • Options
    I would like a defensive team selection.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    I have no problem with either of those mentioned. Do you even DN?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Erm.. People still draw? Longest battle I've fought was maybe 2 minutes against a cleanse team. Then I sit there for another three minutes waiting until payout before I finish the battle.

4x speed was the death of the draw.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I had one stalemate today. No biggie.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have not had one unless I am not paying attention while in battle and let the timer get down too far.
  • Options
    Im still running zaul, as a f2p i cant level up other options over night. I either win real quick or lose real quick, depending on rng.
  • Options
    DarthHoobs wrote: »
    More often than not i am coming across stale-mate situations in Arena especially with Zavage, Barrizz, Dookzu and KyloZen.

I really think healing zetas need to have more limitations. Having 12 foot long green catapillars which make players invicible seems like an odd move. Often painful watching nothinf happen in an Arena match except for the clock ticking down.

Or let people set both an Offense team and Defense. I dont want to have to swap out characters to counter these 3 because then they bwcome my defense team.

Any thoughts?

It would get worse because you would see more of these kind of toons as others set defense teams. It would also make fighting for rank at payout time less interesting because you wouldn't get to catch teams with their offense toons in when they are climbing rank.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    I don't ever have a stale mate anymore... not to long ago is the only one I recall. It was an odd one... my Sun Fac vs their Chaze. It's impossible for them to kill each other.