Ezra

If you haven't seen rebels or haven't finished the series beware of possible spoilers.

In season 3 (and earlier) Ezra struggles with the pull of the dark side (maul). He is very strong when he uses the dark side, maybe stronger than when he uses the light side. So in my opinion Ezra (in game) should have an attack that shows his darkside pull. This attack should be a force attack as he only uses his saber in the game.

What are your thoughts?

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    One of his attacks is directly copied from episode 301 where he mercilessly kills stormtroopers. Also, he very rarely uses the force, especially in combat.
  • Options
    Wasn't his lightsaber also a blaster?
  • Options
    @DatBoi which attack is that? I am only level 32 and have him one gear short of unlocking his last attack
  • Options
    @DarthGazza in episode 1 and 2 yes but it was broken (I think) so he had to get a new one (which I don't really understand how because it was such a struggle to get the blue lubber crystal where did he get the green one? Was it from the sith temple where there we lightsabers that malfunctioned?)
  • Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    Wasn't his lightsaber also a blaster?

It was in season 2 before kanan was blinded and sabine got the darksaber, they are season 3 rebels in the game.
  • DarthGazza
    339 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @MasterLuc
    I haven't finished the season (I don't mind spoilers)

They only showed him get the 1 crystal from the temple. I'll have to watch it

• Options
    Ah ok makes sense @DarthGazza
  • Options
    @SolidStripes any idea where/how he got his second crystal?
  • Options
    He builds his second lightsaber sometime between season 2 and season 3. That is all that is known.