F2P need advice

onimusha07
3 posts Member
edited February 2016
Im in lvl 54 and have Sidious *5 gear 6, lumi *4 gear 7, jc *4 gear 7, bobba *4 gear 7, chewi *4 that is my priority team. And i also have count dooku but still in lvl 1, just got today. In my priority team i stopped to farm bobba and chewi sharp
my question is for cantina battle, for cantina point who should i buy? QGJ or poe? And cantina battle, who should i chase, jc or kylo, i already open kylo stage but not yet farm kylo.
One more question, any suggestion for my team, who will be replace? Thankyou guys

Replies

• Options
    Bobba and Chewy will not make it to late game in the current meta. JC is good for GW and decent enough for your first PVP lineup.

QGJ for sure - Poe won't be used much in a couple months if I had to guess.

Keep working on Sid, Lumi and QGJ. For PVP get GS, otherwise, keep farming JC. 4* JC might be good enough for a while if you want to make the switch to GS now or when you get him to 5*. But I got mine to 7* and have no regrets. He'll never see a nerf and is imo the best healer in GW
  • Options
    Go into JC first if you are struggling in GW, other wise try to unlock GS
    Kylo only good if you running phasma lead
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Options
    I already have GS but only 2 star haha, so in the future my team would be like GS QGJ Sid lumi and JC, so my dooku cant fit to the team?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dooku can work well. He's pretty good in PVP, even if his only job is to stun the enemy QGJ or Lumi. I used to not like him, but he's better now that they changed the speed mechanics

Maybe try to get him to 4* from the missions and then hold off until you hit lvl 69 (lol) in cantina

Focus GS and use JC for GW and Dooku for PVP as the 5ths
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Bobba and Chewy will not make it to late game in the current meta. JC is good for GW and decent enough for your first PVP lineup.

Keep working on Sid, Lumi and QGJ. For PVP get GS, otherwise, keep farming JC. 4* JC might be good enough for a while if you want to make the switch to GS now or when you get him to 5*. But I got mine to 7* and have no regrets. He'll never see a nerf and is imo the best healer in GW

I already have GS but only 2 star haha, so in the future my team would be like GS QGJ Sid lumi and JC, so my dooku cant fit to the team? so who is the tanker in that team bro?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    onimusha07 wrote: »
    l3end3r wrote: »

I already have GS but only 2 star haha, so in the future my team would be like GS QGJ Sid lumi and JC, so my dooku cant fit to the team? so who is the tanker in that team bro?

See my above post, I just responded. You don't need a tank in this game. Poe was viable and still okay but not needed. Old Ben and maybe Han (if Ackbar is lead) are pretty much the only other good ones in the game

Basically, QGJ, Sid, Dooku and GS will secure one to two kills before your opponent has a chance to open up. Lumi has good damage and can clean up or heal. Then you win :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your advice bro
  • Options
    Yup ditch chewy and Boba.
    Sid, lumi and JC keep them going
    I would either work on fives or QGJ from cantina shipment (I can't stand poe)
    And round it out with either dooku or GS