Who is best attacker in term of do highest damage per time in first turn.

JonNoNothing
139 posts Member
edited July 2017
Ex. Kill GK in one shot on first or second turn.

Who is best attacker for that purpose.

ATF with Wiggs lead? or ATF with Jedi+R2 or zKylo or Wiggs or Etc... or which toons combo?

Replies

• Options
    Atf won't deal high damage first turn.
    I would say Rey, or double tap from FOTP
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Rey,fotp,churro with cassian and rebels
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Biggs?
  • banjo1071
    312 posts Member
    Options
    Highly depending ojn the setup. Maybe an ig-88 aided ig-86?
  • JonNoNothing
    139 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Atf won't deal high damage first turn.
    I would say Rey, or double tap from FOTP

She can use whirlwind after meditate instantly if you have 6-7 buff on her, so we can say first turn?
  • Options
    Biggs?

I guess Biggs can do only 40k-60k to GK

But zATF can do 40k-100k to GK
  • Options
    Not entirely sure if you're asking for ways to get through GK or just curious about Fulcrum Ahsoka, but here's some general info.

Highest damage possible from a basic attack is FOTP when uses Double Tap (almost always two Crits) but Rey's special can do more overall single damage.

Fulcrum Ahsoka, Chirrut, Boba, Vader, Geonosian Spy, TFP, Krennic and IG-88 can all do massive damage, but they're dependent on buffs/debuffs.

As far as other ways to do burst damage or OHKO General Kenobi, of course there's Nihilus special, Death Trooper's death mark, Savage special and Kylo's special when he's got less than 100% health.

Of course, the obvious way is with assist attacks, Wiggs being the classic, but also including the clone's 212th, Veers special, and First Order squads (completely RNG dependent).

As far as Ahsoka, with the right mods and team mates, she can potentially do over 50k, but setting up that attack would be very difficult to do with any consistency.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options
    For what OP asks I think a good answer is wedge lead biggs chirrut malbus R2Z2.
    Set them in this order:

Faster r2z2 to hide everybody except malbus. Then chirrut special on target (all toons are buffed with r2 special). This will deal about 45 - 58k damage (chirrut + malbus assist)
    Then wedge regular shot for 20-25k dmg and with luck u will put defense down
    Then wiggs triple shot for 45-85k dmg depending if the target has defense down or not and if the assist is chirrut.

With that you can take down any single toon in your first round.
    Of course heavy modded for great speed needed in all toons except malbus and 216% crit damage in wedge biggs and chirrut, and all extra offense you can put in all of them and r2.
  • JonNoNothing
    139 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Not entirely sure if you're asking for ways to get through GK or just curious about Fulcrum Ahsoka, but here's some general info.

Fulcrum Ahsoka, Chirrut, Boba, Vader, Geonosian Spy, TFP, Krennic and IG-88 can all do massive damage, but they're dependent on buffs/debuffs.
    -Boba and Vader,Etc may hard to get enough debuff to do over 40k damage to GK at first turn?

As far as other ways to do burst damage or OHKO General Kenobi, of course there's Nihilus special, Death Trooper's death mark, Savage special and Kylo's special when he's got less than 100% health.
    -zNihilus can not do it on turn 1-2, Death trooper not sure about it...

Of course, the obvious way is with assist attacks, Wiggs being the classic, but also including the clone's 212th, Veers special, and First Order squads (completely RNG dependent).
    -Wiggs+xxx , I guess max damage may only 50-60k? anyway, it too much RNG

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ex. Kill GK in one shot on first or second turn.

Who is best attacker for that purpose.

ATF with Wiggs lead? or ATF with Jedi+R2 or zKylo or Wiggs or Etc... or which toons combo?
    When i look at my GK, he is far away from being maxed, but has 93k hp (health+protection) already ... you wont OHKO him, no matter what char you use ...
    In terms to take him out in a team where he heals all the time (chirrut/barriss), you need a char that deals around 35k damage in 1 hit ... this could be the already mentioned chars. But then you have to remove his protection first.

Another try could be Sith Assassin, in case you get her damage up to 30-35k. She ignores Protections, so she could be your best try to kill GK in first turn.

EDIT: Typos/grammar ...
    Post edited by Achilles on
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    As uncommon and (in my opinion) underrated as he is, Bistan probably does the most damage before the enemy team can respond, reliably.

He has one of the highest base speeds in the game, meaning if you mod him out, he will almost always go first. His Frenzy special ability gives everyone on your team 20% turn meter, and because he goes first, your team effectively gains 20% base speed, and in turn, usually goes first, especially if you have other characters that grant turn meter on special abilities like Rex.

Because your entire team goes first, the full effectiveness of his frenzy ability is utilized before the enemy team can do anything. His basics at G11 do around 4-5K. The cooldown on his turn meter reduction special ability is 3 turns, meaning he will get to use it twice during Frenzy, and it does 11-12K on a non-crit, and upwards of 30K on a crit. Twice is 22-24K in specials alone assuming no crit, and when you take into account the two basics, it's more like 30-32K reliable damage (no crits). With crits this can be 45-50K, and that's not even considering critical damage mods.