Snoke's release not for awhile

I dont see him being dropped till epi 9 . Why i think that? Well more then likely hell be reserved intill 9 for fight scenes showing off what he do if anything. Knights of Ren will be awsome. Guess Klyo will have to get a pass should be intresting. He is i guess my fav toon in the game as of now. Had him since he was farmable in cantina node. Hes great all around in any team. Alas, i transgress . This post was about Snoke. I dont look for him after the movie drops. From what ican tell we might getva new Fett though .
Benicio del Toro's character was listed for a brief time as a Fett then taken down. Be off the chain to get a new Fett. I suppose Rey Jedi , hope Finn isnt in a medic bed the whole time like in the trailer. How would that work out? So i can see Ol Luke but not for sure . Ol'Lando heard rumors about him also. Yet, as far as Snoke i dont think will get him intill that epi 9 when he should do some crazy dark side force power. They always save the best for last. He will get more screen time but i cant see him fighting just yet. Knights of Ren will be enough marqee eventbto keep us busy for some time.
Well , what you guys think about this ?

Replies

• Options
    We don't even know who snoke is lol, let's let him get more info released and then worry about where he belongs in the game
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    We don't even know who snoke is lol, let's let him get more info released and then worry about where he belongs in the game

Yeah , its going be awhile till he drops .
    Thats the purpose of my post though.
    Dont know much about him .
    And hell be revealed slowly.
    Im just posting this cause ive read other post were players were talking bout his release. But yeah .
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    I read he wasnt going to be a big focus in episode 8 and his identity wouldnt be revealed until ep9. So yeah this sounds right.
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    I read he wasnt going to be a big focus in episode 8 and his identity wouldnt be revealed until ep9. So yeah this sounds right.

The best for last. You know how they tease with him his reveal wont be till the end. Now knights of ren i hope will be the doxus cause i look forward to getting them after reading about them and seeing tjeir artwork. A new fett be killer to throw in their also.