QoL request - Bronzium mass redeem / Multi-sim battles

Hi!

Could you please add mass-redeem for bronziums and mass-sim for simbattles?

You could do something like tapping the sim button uses 1 ticket instantly, and tapping+holding it pops up a trainingdroid-like slider where you can set the number.

And for bronziums you could add a different button or the same tap+hold mechanic.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Or....here's a thought, don't hoard ally points.

Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options

The mass sim would still be nice, though...
  • Options

I am just getting tired of wasting the time opening all those single Bronzium packages after an hour spennding all the energy and doing all events. So the option to "mass open" would be very preferable. I do want to know what I get the whole day and not to be notified for any useless T1 droid or sth else...
  • Options
    Yes ! Let's fund this !
  • Options
    I'd prefer they actually improve the drops. We are still getting repeats of low-level gear we have hundreds of, and credit drops of 500, 700 and 1000. My hoard is at 40k now and will continue until they make these worth the bother.
    I do agree that a mass-redeem would be nice.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options

When I start to sim through 2 refreshes worth of energy (+ 1 cantina refill) I'm not gonna stop to redeem a single pack. Especially on days where the login reward gives some bonus ally points and I did the daily activities which grant ally points and I still have a free bronzium pack.
  • Options
    But if you press skip at the right time on bronziums you always get shards or a toon...this morning I have gotten 7 lots of shards and a 3* plo koon.
  • Options
    I vouched for that timing thing, except an update last week seemed to kill it for me. I was getting character shards 3 to the 10 times a day, it's been 0 to 3 times typically.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Bronzium timing is complete nonsense, a textbook case of confirmation bias:
    - Get a shard: "See, it works!"
    - Don't get a shard: "Oh, you must have done it at the wrong time, it must be down to the millisecond!" (Which is what the original post said. Never mind that humans are incapable of timing at that level, and Internet ping time variance is on the order of 10s of milliseconds at best, often worse.)
    I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why any programmer would bother to include code to implement this. It would need to have been specifically added to the "Skip" button. What on earth for?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.