Trooper Arena Viability.

Cowhawk
38 posts Member
ZKrennic (L), ZVeers, ZDeathTrooper, SnowTrooper, StormTrooper.

I've only just realised how good Krennic's Zeta looks on paper, would you guys say this Team would be arena Viable against the current Meta?

Replies

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    There's a player at my shard with Veers, storm, death, shore and magma and he's at 50-100.
    Dunno at higher ranks.
  • Options
    A great squad is: Veers(L), Thrawn, DT, Snowtrooper, Krennic. Not all are troopers though :p
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I've been playing around with Thrawn (L), Veers, DT, Shore & Snow lately.... it's pretty solid
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    There's a guy in my arena bracket, zThrawn (L), zVeers, ShoreT, StormT, DT. it's a solid team.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Really loving this team lately... this was vs. a GK, Thrawn, Bariss, R2 & Nihilus team in high end arena...

I think they've got this one ;)

IaLqJz2.jpg
  • Options
    Cowhawk wrote: »
    ZKrennic (L), ZVeers, ZDeathTrooper, SnowTrooper, StormTrooper.

I've only just realised how good Krennic's Zeta looks on paper, would you guys say this Team would be arena Viable against the current Meta?

I think you want thrawn in there.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Options
    I use zKrennic, zDT, Snow, Shore and Veers. Super fun synergy and I hold top 100 in arena
  • Mega_Man
    88 posts Member
    Options
    I am using Thrawn (l) with zeta on unique, zVeers, snow, shore and DT. They are super solid on offense. High end arena viable. I started using them yesterday and got to 1. I fell to 23 before climbing again today.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    Really loving this team lately... this was vs. a GK, Thrawn, Bariss, R2 & Nihilus team in high end arena...

IaLqJz2.jpg

This is the team that I'm preparing. Nice to see it's top arena viable. I'll check your profile to see the mods you're using :wink:
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »

IaLqJz2.jpg

I run the same team, own anything not zaul. How do you deal with zaul, or do you use a diff comp. I finish 1 or 2 everyday as I rotate with someone but on offence I struggle with zaul can beat them but rng dependent.
  • Options
    Looks awesome. I'm gunning for the same team. I'm thinking of using StormT instead of SnowT for defense.
    Double tank with extra defense for the whole team. Expose with (hopefully) most shots. But SnowT's constant barrage of high dmg aoe is tempting.
    Right now I'm using Palp(L), Veers, DT, Snow, Rex. Doing really well, but can't quite break into the top 20 on my shard. Building up my Thrawn to take over from Rex. Lots of Zauls to deal with there.