Most Useless Event

Prev1
It's gotta be droid smuggling right?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    People do claim they have run out of droids even with this event so maybe not...
  • Options
    useless is something you can live without. we cannot live without droid smuggling. sure it may seem like you have a ton, I do as well, but if it was thrown out, we'd quickly have too many credits and not enough droids.
  • Options
    The droid smuggling is incredibly useful for players under level 70 after that the credit grind takes over and TDs become less urgent. So the event is far from useless it just panders to a lower level audience.
  • Options
    It's gotta be droid smuggling right?

Are you kidding? I will need a Credit Heist for the droids, and then I run out. For me it's usually the Omega Battles, only good on the final stage.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    You can at least get some decent gear from the TD heist. I'm not sure I see an event as being totally useless at this point.
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    Droids Fight Back is still the worst.
  • Options
    CleverWes wrote: »

What's that?

• CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options

What's that?

It's an event that only uses droids, is very difficult at higher levels, and the reward is a couple jawa shards.
  • Options

What's that?

It's an event that only uses droids, is very difficult at higher levels, and the reward is a couple jawa shards.

Oh that is bad.

• Options
    I have 70k training droids haha
  • Options
    I have 70k training droids haha

What type? I have 20k tier 1

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    I have enough droids for 35 characters :)
  • Options
    I ran out of training droids recently and i am lvl 85 endgame player. I hated this phoenix event recently, tho the last tier rewards was awesome!
  • Options
    Droids fight back gets my vote.
  • Mischen1
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Neo2551, clearly you are not leveling up your toons. You will fall flat on your face with the new event. It takes into consideration your entire collection. A few high power squads work well in Arena, LS DS battles and GW, but the Territory Battles require the entire roster to succeed.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Either droids strike back or the ground assults since they're so rare for so minimal rewards. On top of the fact that players either can't beat T1 or can auto the highest tier with no in between
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options

This.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely droids fight back. Even were they to raise the rewards, which they really should have been MUCH higher. All you get are jawas, who really just aren't that good, even for HAAT.

Droid smuggling, you wouldn't have that excess were it not for this event in the first place.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mischen1 wrote: »
    Neo2551, clearly you are not leveling up your toons. You will fall flat on your face with the new event. It takes into consideration your entire collection. A few high power squads work well in Arena, LS DS battles and GW, but the Territory Battles require the entire roster to succeed.

well, up to this point it was always better to have (for example) 10 g11/lvl85 toons than having 50 g8/lvl85 toons. i don't know if the new event/game mode is going to change that but i doubt it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    At least with Droids Fight Back you can convert those Jawa shards into shard shop currency. And the gear drops from Droid Smuggling aren't useful - the closest are the syringes which I have 400 of
  • Options
    Bonus tier of Phoenix Flash event giving 3 purple mats for second try and on, useless!
    This after the first time rewards giving 3 zetas and a full stun cuffs/ furnace, some of the best rewards ever given - balance, I guess!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    The most useless event was that all female thing they did a couple years ago.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I am always running out of train droids but I level up all my characters most are 70 or higher and my arena team is 83
  • Options
    I am always running out of train droids but I level up all my characters most are 70 or higher and my arena team is 83

You run out of training droids before credits?

I'll donate you some of my 35k. I have so many 1* I can level a toon from 1-85 with only using the 1*'s
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Someone brought that up a while ago, up until then I totally forgot about it.
    Mischen1 wrote: »

I have 1 toon left to unlock, and many toons just lvl ed enough to blow some worthless gear. I will always have a credit problem before droids will be an issue.... just sayin.

I still don't think droid event is a waste.
  • Options
    Bonus tier of Phoenix Flash event giving 3 purple mats for second try and on, useless!
    This after the first time rewards giving 3 zetas and a full stun cuffs/ furnace, some of the best rewards ever given - balance, I guess!

I kept getting Omegas. Only got the 3 purple mats a handful of times.
  • Flugsvamp
    180 posts Member
    Options
    I love the equipment drops... Oh I only have 1582 of these, I clearly need more
  • Options

This
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Actually disagree, I remember getting some pretty good shards out of that. Droids Fight Back is definitely terrible.
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

You run out of training droids before credits?

I'll donate you some of my 35k. I have so many 1* I can level a toon from 1-85 with only using the 1*'s

Yeah the problem is from the start I thought I needed to level every person I spent my first three months doing this then I found the forums and I'm reformed lol