Ewok Elder's fix is itself bugged

Dretzle
716 posts Member
See https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1162559/#Comment_1162559 for an explanation from someone who actually uses him.

Previously, the 10% TM gain happened separately from Elder's TM gain. Now the 10% TM gain to all allies happens only if Elder gets his TM gain (60% chance), but it looks like there's still a secondary proc going on. There should be a 60% chance that Elder gets 50%, Ewok allies get 25%, and all other allies get 10%. However, there is a 60% chance that Elder gets 50% and Ewok allies get 25%, and if that happens, there's another 60% chance that all other allies get 10% TM.

Should be a flat 60% chance for all of these effects to happen, however the last part, all other allies getting 10% TM, there is a 60% of 60% chance, that is, a 36% chance that other allies get 10% TM

Replies

• Options
    I can confirm this is fact. Ewok allies are receiving 25 TM when he gains TM but non ewok allies are often not receiving any TM at all despite Elder gaining TM.

I haven't actually seen a non-ewok ally gain TM without another ewok (besides elder) present.
  • Options
    He's definitely not providing TM to allies at all when no ewoks other are present, when he himself gains TM.

I have video of this but I'm not entirely sure how to display it.

You should be able to replicate this easily however.
  • Options
    Smh
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Smh

?
  • Options
    Im shaking my head, i was upset how my ewoks got worse after being "improved" and now i see people are finding more things wrong with them
  • Options
    Im shaking my head, i was upset how my ewoks got worse after being "improved" and now i see people are finding more things wrong with them

Sorry, wasn't familiar with that abbreviation. I know the feeling. People are already posting on Reddit that he's not working with Zid / Zader in phase 2 AAT, so I think he'll get fixed sooner rather than later.

I hope.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options

Sorry, wasn't familiar with that abbreviation. I know the feeling. People are already posting on Reddit that he's not working with Zid / Zader in phase 2 AAT, so I think he'll get fixed sooner rather than later.

I hope.

That was the point of creating this thread. :) It's ewok faction pass time, so I'm sure they'll prioritize fixes to them.
  • Options
    I wouldnt hold your breath man, i played thru a gw and ewoks work correctly there, then a guildie explained that the raid bosses have abilities that give tm when hit so ea already did their fix, you see.
    Its only frustrating because something you rely on for months was taken away
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldnt hold your breath man, i played thru a gw and ewoks work correctly there, then a guildie explained that the raid bosses have abilities that give tm when hit so ea already did their fix, you see.
    Its only frustrating because something you rely on for months was taken away

There's been reports of the fix also not working correctly. There's a 60% chance for all of those bonuses (one proc, 60% chance). But there's been reports of the 10% TM gain for other allies not working if there's no other ewoks on the field. Have you tested it under that condition? Or it's possible it's a separate proc now so if EE gets his TM gain, then there's another proc for the other TM gain when there shouldn't be.
  • Options
    Hey guys, this has been confirmed as a bug, Elder's basic is only granting TM to non-ewoks when there is another ewok in the squad.
  • Options
    @CG_feltz916 Thank you.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    Excellent. Thanks for the response!
  • Tiali
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Any update on when the fix is coming?
  • Options
    @CG_feltz916 I would also like to know when this is being fixed.
  • Options
    @CG_feltz916 also ewok elder is no longer animated when using his tribal healer ability. Thanks.
  • Options
    Elders TM boost seems to now be working. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
  • Options
    Has anyone done a pit yet? How is teebo?