Is it actually possible to retrieve a guest account?

Tijack
76 posts Member
So ive been playing for 4 months and changed my device a few days ago. By linking my new device with my account, my progress was fresh. Lv1 account, even though my previous account WAS linked. I had most achievements, made purchases and did the facebook connect.

Apparently my account unlinked the old account to create a new one somehow. Oh boy! So i contacted support through mail. I was told that it could be recovered if i had ally/id codes. I gave them everything possible and they told me a few things i had to do if they did the transfer. I asked about one thing in particular, but no answer.

After 24 hours i asked again, then received a mail saying that the message was not sent because "we no longer monitor this email address". So apparently asking questions makes you blacklisted. Fair enough.

Contacted support via phone, explained my problem in 20 seconds, then the guy hung up. Kinda rude, but i guess a phone guy isnt suited for that kind of problem, so now what do i do?

Is it actually possible to do an account transfer with a guest account and they dont care, or did mail guy lie and started ignoring me when he noticed it wasnt true?