***Suggestion about returning a character to get what u spent on it***

Gaur
19 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum and dont have the greatest english but I will try to express my suggestion here.

So after seeing all this nerfs,(silent or not ) It raised my fear towards farming any character right now. QGJ is my favourite character and the danger of him getting nerfed scares the *** out of me and discourages me to grind for him or for any other characters. This is not only my problem but it is devs problem too. I Shouldnt play a game with afraid you know XD I should be playing the game by having fun, excitement . I think we all deserve this.

There are other games that I played and some of them had this solution that is really good and pleases most players . Ofc not all cause haters gonna hate..

Here was the solution;

So every character had a price according to their rarity and in one currency . To get them U had to spent "X" much currency and to sell them u could sell it for "X/2" currency .. But! when they nerf a character which would be a character like Poe, they would change its sell price to "X" for a limited time instead of "X/2"..

So For example U spent 40.000 cantina tokens on Poe .. Outside of nerf times u could sell him for 20.000 cantina tokens. But when the nerf comes for him, for a limited time U could exchange him for 40.000 cantina tokens again . (even if u bought him from bundle or u got it from cromium , Poe should have a value of a cantina tokens )

Devs could do it separetly for GW tokens , arena tokens too .. I dont know how to adapt character shards into this that collected from nodes but I think this is the fariest solution right now ..

They dont have to keep open this selling shop . They dont have to add "u buy for 40.000 tokens we get it back for 20.000" thing.. But they could open these shops for a limited time for that specific character that got nerfed recently.. Everyone would be happy about this and less flame , more happy customer and stuff..

I expect everyones comment on this cause I think this would fix some problems. Not all.. but some.
You can add something too to make this solution best for everyone

Thanks,

Replies

• Options
    Savage oppress is pretty op currently. Don't have a really high geared/star however, if the opponent is less than 25% hp it is guarantee to kill. Its unavoidable and does 99,999 damage which is fun to see.
  • Options
    No. You could just as easily farm hard nodes for all the cantina heroes and refund them for cantina tokens. I think the very most they would do is exchange all your shards for shard shop tokens.
  • Options
    No. You could just as easily farm hard nodes for all the cantina heroes and refund them for cantina tokens. I think the very most they would do is exchange all your shards for shard shop tokens.

Like I said I dont know how would they handle character shards that could be farmed from nodes.. Maybe they could do some codding for example; poe Cantina token shards could be coded "C" and shards from nodes could be coded "N" or something like this ? Wouldnt it be easy for them to do this ? So when u wanna refund from Cantina it only gives tokens for the amount of shards that coded "C".. bundle and chromium should be coded "C" too.. And for the N coded ones maybe like u said It could be converted into shard shop tokens.

It may sound confusing but this cant go on like this .. So many people will be dissappointed every nerf devs bring and discouragement will be strong.. Brain storm is needed here instead of pointless constant flaming..

I bet devs will hear us if we come up with a fair solution and then they can just improve it.