Ewoks

Thanks a ton for the update!
Cant wait for the event!
Getting my old fuzzies off the bench to try em out!
How is everyone liking the new abilities? Are they just omegas?
"and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."

Replies

• Options
    won't be doing the Fuzzies. Depending on what you need for the event, may not be doing the event: I only have one half-way decent ewok.

I'd like to get Jedi Luke, and I don't have infinite funds to throw around paying for individual toons ($80 to get 4 ewoks? Buying an entire game for PS4 is less than that). Heck, I'm not going to throw any funds at individual toons. So that means my in-game resources are going to Luke Skywalker (the devs said he's needed for the "Hero's Quest" event where we get Jedi Luke) in Cantina Battles & Guild shop, with leftover Guild tokens going for Jyn & Sabine. Since I already have Teebo 7*, there's no way to boost up multiple ewoks this month.

You can't have everything (unless you pay hard cash). Ewoks might even be fun to play, but I'll never know.
  • Options
    I need em for seperatist assault anyway, i have them all already from early game
    I get what your saying, felt that way about phoenix
  • Options
    OK so did first raid since update
    Teebo no longer removes 100% tm
    Ive done it so many hundred times that it was dead obvious first hit
    First faction pass that comes with a nerf?!
    What gives?
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    Options
    I agree, the Phoenix scramble was maddening.

Don't get me wrong, I actually did the Phoenix scramble up to 4* because I wanted the gear, and the flash event just required you to have the toon, not level or gear it. Then I geared them up to g5/6 because I had things laying around. Then it turned out not to be too much effort to get them to 5*/g7 to grab Thrawn.

But when it was over? I told myself never again. I'd love to have the ewoks. Maybe someday, at my own pace, I'll get them. But these scrambles make the game less fun and more headache.

So, y'know, just to be clear: against the headaches that come with a mad scramble, not against ewoks.

As for the Teebo nerf? ugh. He's the only one that I have at 4*+ (he's 7*) and he got a nerf? :sigh: Seriously, was he wrecking the game? Tops of the arena? did people curse when they faced a team with a 3* Teebo in GW the way they used to curse at a 3* Nihilus? Really, what's the motivation here?

I even tried Teebo in the Pit. He was useless: didn't have the Potency to ever land the TM reduction. I could go after potency mods, but that meant a whole Empire team...and I didn't have that back then. But if I had put together an Empire team just for Teebo's potency mods, then had Teebo nerfed 3 months later? I'd be pretty darn upset.
  • Options
    I think their thinking was uber roster + teebo meant easy solo pit raids
    Cant have that
    Only problem is alot of us just have normal + teebo
    Good dmg and maybe with some luck keep hitting into enrage
    Not any more tho, doesnt remove 100% tm now
    From the responces i got i sware theres ppl that dont actually play but just hang out on forum to counter signal and gas light anyone with a complaint!