Clone wars chewie (?) was he always a scoundrel?

Hes description states hes a scoundrel . Was he doing this back in episode 3 ? Or later in life just a (?)

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    No, he was just a humble Wookiee in the service of the Wookiee army. Then he got captured as a slave and rescued by Han Solo. Then he got into the whole "scoundrel" business
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    No, he was just a humble Wookiee in the service of the Wookiee army. Then he got captured as a slave and rescued by Han Solo. Then he got into the whole "scoundrel" business

And this is why they need to drop the clone wars and add the rebel tag
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • Options
    But then (cough cough) youd have a non diverse millennial falcon crew
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    But then (cough cough) youd have a non diverse millennial falcon crew

Tulsa doom i didnt get what you meant.
  • Options
    For me the only thing that explains the chewbacca weirdness or the seperate iterations for han solo is they never intended either to be milenium falcon pilots and had to think up ad hoc reasons to make that work
    Considering who owns this game theres no real reason they wouldnt know every detail of movies we wont see for years
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    The Chewbacca in this game originally didn't have the Scoundrel tag. Neither did STHan or IG-88.

When they started doing credit/gear heists they added the Scoundrel tag to them so people had a couple more option for farming scoundrels.

88 and STHan deserved the tag. Clone Wars Chewie does not.
  • Options
    For me the only thing that explains the chewbacca weirdness or the seperate iterations for han solo is they never intended either to be milenium falcon pilots and had to think up ad hoc reasons to make that work
    Considering who owns this game theres no real reason they wouldnt know every detail of movies we wont see for years

Originally, there wasnt normal Han either.
    Only stormtrooper version.
    One time we will have a normal Ep4 chewbacca
  • Options
    I think the best option for Chewie is to just add the rebel and resistence tag to him and redesign his bowcaster to resemble what he had in the current movies. He's a great beginner character, and to be honest he's my go to tank for the galactic war. I think he just needs a few minor tweaks to modernize him.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie has always been a scoundrel at heart!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »

Chicks dig scoundrels. Especially furry ones.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »

Chicks dig scoundrels. Especially furry ones.

+1 Ha! Maz & the medical chick in TFA sure dug Chewie!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The millennium falcon should be able to be piloted by Landing, raid Han, st han, Rey, Finn, Chewie, and that weird fish looking thing that co-piloted with Lando, it should just need any two of them.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    Moving to Arena and Character Strategy
This discussion has been closed.