Sith Trooper or General Kenobi on DN lead team

diangelo
105 posts Member
Hi all,

I run a DN led team with SA, Dooku, Thrawn and Sith trooper.

I'm about to unlock GK and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on if i should replace Sith Trooper with GK. (My sith trouper is 6* G11)

thanks,

Diangelo

Replies

• Options
    diangelo wrote: »
    Hi all,

I run a DN led team with SA, Dooku, Thrawn and Sith trooper.

I'm about to unlock GK and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on if i should replace Sith Trooper with GK. (My sith trouper is 6* G11)

thanks,

Diangelo

Yeah, GK for SithT.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on who you face and what difficulties you have. GK has a cleanse, which can be important on DN teams due to heal immunity/shock/stun making it hard for them to keep up.
    If I were to run SithT, I'd want Savage in there too so I could take advantage of ignoring protection.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Run both
  • diangelo
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Both? interestin
  • Options
    Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I'm planning on running a DN lead with GK and ST (double taunt is tough, most people have a hard time with it) along with SA and CD. This squad has cleanse, tons of damage potential, and has lots of tank based HP to soak up damage in order to help get annihilate off at least once and for SA and CD to do their thing
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes SA ignores prot, sometimes not. SA and Dooku do not generate enough damage. U will b banging your head against a GK or Shore/Baze as your team gets picked off.
  • diangelo
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Lol
    It's not "sometimes". SA ignores protection if she is stealthed.

Dooku can hit a little soft. But I have mine modded for damage. So with that...and the +60% damage under a DN lead...and the additional damage when counter attacking...and the double attack most of the time on basic (even when counter attacking) he does pretty good damage.

And SA is a beast. She has the same +60% damage under the DN lead and her basic gives her offense up (so that's another 50% damage) and then her special, electrocute, does all that +5% per buff (normally 5) and +5% per sith...that also pass protection. So she can one shot a lot of folk under 30k health.

Not to mention dooku and stealthed SA can't be counter attacked. And they are quite formatable.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Sometimes SA ignores prot, sometimes not. SA and Dooku do not generate enough damage. U will b banging your head against a GK or Shore/Baze as your team gets picked off.

SA is one of the most underrated toons in the game.

I have fought against a well modded SA on a zMaul team and she one shot my Zader. Needless to say I was mad.

He still had half his protection left and FULL health but he did have health down from Nihilus.

Two Electrocutes against even the most tanky toons can take them out if you can't heal them in time.
  • Options
    Run both. I couldn't get Thrawn or I would be running that myself. I run DN, SiT, SA, GK, and Rex. I would love to plug in Thrawn for Rex. The double taunt is awesome and whoever thinks SA hits soft has never faced a good one that can 1 shot someone. SA hits hard and generates TM. She is amazing!!
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »

SA is one of the most underrated toons in the game.

I have fought against a well modded SA on a zMaul team and she one shot my Zader. Needless to say I was mad.

He still had half his protection left and FULL health but he did have health down from Nihilus.

Two Electrocutes against even the most tanky toons can take them out if you can't heal them in time.

This man knows what he speaks. We've both faced some nasty assassins on our shard.

Sup @Gaidal_Cain