Recruiting ad, Scruffy Looking Nerfherners

Greetings fellow galactic gamers!

I'm Gimperor Poopyteeth, leader of my guild, Scruffy Looking Nerfherners.

27/50 membys, phasing out non social ones

We recently beat our 1st HPIT (3rd try)

We run HPIT & Tier 6 AT

Our long term goal is to get those precious GK shards, & we're constantly improving

We like to have fun, who doesn't? At the same time I consider it a serious guild, with HAAT being our ultimate goal.

I dont like ti but with our constant growth strenghwise, & current memby count, it's needed in order to keep our raid frequency as high as possible. Please read carefully. If you like what you see my ally code is in my signature. I fairly new to networking &, have recently placed ads on multiple platforms. Finding active & experienced members has been the only thing holding us back from day 1

Here are the current rules:

● A guild is a team, so you must be a team player. No team is successful without communication, it is vital.

● Guild times use EST/ GMT-5

● If you can solo, that's awesome & grats! Just don't solo it please, we all want to raid.

● Must get 600 daily contributions. I know people have lives, slack is permitted for emergencies, vacay, ect. (provided explanation)

● Have a minimum of 1, level 80, 7* hero to enter HPIT. and earn Heroic rewards as you grow. The higher the gear, the better.

● Not required to chat daily, but please check the chat every time you log in, as it is our only means of chat for now. Some info will require a reply so it's important to at least scan chat as often as possible. We are growing everyday so new rules may be implemented in the future. I am debating a platform, & will sign up soon based on my average answer of my guild mates.

● Feel free to ask any questions or concerns

Thank you very much & may the force be with you, always!
Guild Founder, & Leaser, Sceuffy Looking Nerfherners

Staff Moderator, ScruffyLookingNerfherner @ galaxyofheroesforum.com

View my collection, https://swgoh.gg/u/gimperor poopyteeth/