Practice Mode Idea

I wish there was a mode that I could test out toons I have against others, without wasting energy. I know you can do this in GW, but I don't want to waste them. I really dont know, but they should have something like this. Thoughts.
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Options
    I wish there was a mode that I could test out toons I have against others, without wasting energy. I know you can do this in GW, but I don't want to waste them. I really dont know, but they should have something like this. Thoughts.

YES! I have been asking for this forever!!!
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Would be good, helpful and fun. As it is now I don't even bother. I just watch the krakens play and copy them. If they don't use a toon in arena then I don't see a point ever gearing anyone to test if they are good or not. I have tons of ideas for new teams too which is a shame.

Like right now I have all ewoks available at or above g10 but now I'm in wait and see what happens mode. Would much rather be testing them out right now and seeing what the ewok pass did to them. So instead of playing swgoh I am on the forum waiting for my energy to refill in another game
  • Options
    Benefit of a test floor. Maybe a single target you can hit. Is ti test mod combinations. So if your looking for just the right sequence of moves with a team, this could be a place you do it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    +1000
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely, this. I propose guild training battles. Your guildmates can set up teams that you can train against. More team cooperation within a guild is a good thing.
  • Options
    Attack in GW and retreat before the battle ends.