Does the "New Meta" Actually Make Sid & Dooku More Valuable?

So, if Yoda along with the QGJ speed leadership ushers in the "Meta of the Jedi" for the time being, do Sid and Dooku actually become more valuable than they were a week ago?

Or, more generally, any of the "anti-Jedi" toons (Cad, Vader, IG100, HK)

Thoughts?

It also seems to me that, if that is the case, the next event would be clear...
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Options
    Sid and Dooku are going to be powerful and valuable, not simply because of the anti-Jedi abilities but because they are both strong and reasonably fast.

A team with Sid L, Dooku, Vader, Poe and something support-ish is going to be very strong now, because of DoTs, speed, and interference.
  • Options
    Aluxendr wrote: »
    Sid and Dooku are going to be powerful and valuable, not simply because of the anti-Jedi abilities but because they are both strong and reasonably fast.

A team with Sid L, Dooku, Vader, Poe and something support-ish is going to be very strong now, because of DoTs, speed, and interference.

I understand that aspect of them for the mot part. I guess my question was specifically related to the fact that Arena will now have quite a few more Jedi teams.

When Poe was kind of Arena, there were quite a few threads about "Poe Counter Teams". It seems to me that if "QGJ/Yoda" teams are going to become more of the norm in arena in the next week, then the counter teams would largely consist of Sid, Dooku and.. who else? What other anti-Jedi combos have people used that have good synergy? Will it even matter or is Yoda simply going to crush? lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ackbar(L), Han, Vader, Sid, Dooku => owning jedi teams with dots, speed, stuns, turn meter gain so on. I'm so glad they fixed the speed in the game, as it was supposed to be in the 1st place, that now you're going to actually see more variaton in arena, more faction teams, even combos, so that it's not going to be just "Poe and friends"
  • Options
    Sid and Dooku in my opinion will always have value in this game regardless but since it's clear Jedi teams are being pushed to pave the way for Yoda, having an anti-Jedi counter team may be valuable, especially if Yoda is OP which I'm guessing he'll be....