Video of Mále's 1-man HAAT

https://youtu.be/9FxkMa4kE_0

Video now available, some clever use of music and cut scenes to fit the situation.
Empire Relic

Replies

• Options
    @Insufferable_camper that was very well done! Congrats on the solo!
  • Options
    It was not me but some one in my guild. He is such a shrinking violet he didn't want to post it himself.
    Empire Relic
  • crzydroid
    7333 posts Moderator
    Options
    Very nice! My entertainment for the evening.

One question though...why not Zader in p2 instead of some of those other squads? Bounty Hunters in particular didn't seem to do much damage relative to the rest.
  • Options
    It's crazy, but he has an emotional attachment to bounty hunters. He used to run them in arena. I am in the same arena as him. But really he had never used Thrawn in phase 3 before so he was holding some teams back just in case he couldn't get through phase 3.
    Empire Relic
  • crzydroid
    7333 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's crazy, but he has an emotional attachment to bounty hunters. He used to run them in arena. I am in the same arena as him. But really he had never used Thrawn in phase 3 before so he was holding some teams back just in case he couldn't get through phase 3.

Yeah, that's what I kind of figured...saving in case needed for another phase.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Why didn't the B2s have Relentless Barrage in P4?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • crzydroid
    7333 posts Moderator
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

They did. Most of the time, he took out the B2s before ever hitting the main tank. The only time he hit the main tank with the B2s still alive was right at the end. The first time, they both get Relentless Barrage, but Sergeant gets 100% and removes their tm. Next time he hits the tank, they get Relentless Barrage again and they kill the rest of the team.

For the rebels, in the first round Baze does an AoE, and the surviving droid gets it and shoots one of them. Later, Wedge finishes off one with an AoE, and the survivor gets it and does his AoE.

Remember that raid/PvE B2s only get it if the boss is hit, not on any enemy like the player B2, so they won't get it if the guns are hit. Is that what you were thinking of?
  • Options
    Great video!
    Congrats for soloing and thx for sharing
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

They did. Most of the time, he took out the B2s before ever hitting the main tank. The only time he hit the main tank with the B2s still alive was right at the end. The first time, they both get Relentless Barrage, but Sergeant gets 100% and removes their tm. Next time he hits the tank, they get Relentless Barrage again and they kill the rest of the team.

For the rebels, in the first round Baze does an AoE, and the surviving droid gets it and shoots one of them. Later, Wedge finishes off one with an AoE, and the survivor gets it and does his AoE.

Remember that raid/PvE B2s only get it if the boss is hit, not on any enemy like the player B2, so they won't get it if the guns are hit. Is that what you were thinking of?

Yup, that was it. Funny, I swear Relentless Barrage activates when I hit the guns. Guess I am crazy after all.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Yup, that was it. Funny, I swear Relentless Barrage activates when I hit the guns. Guess I am crazy after all.

It can also trigger if you dodge one of the attacks from the main tank, not sure if that has anything to do with what you're seeing though.
  • Options
    nice video. congrats!