Old Daka Self Revive Bug

I was playing an arena battle, my Daka got killed, revived herself, and the game froze. After issuing her buffs on revive, the he timer just counted down until it hit zero. My attacks weren't available and the AI's wouldn't attack. Auto battle didn't help.

Not a huge deal, just wondering if anyone one else has had the same problem or a similar problem with other reviving characters.
Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I was in arena and cleared all and hk47 revived. Had to sit there until time ran out and take the loss.
    Then next match as I won game needed a update. When loaded back up never counted as a win . But still used up a try.
    R.i.p ranks on new patch gg
  • Options
    Haven't experienced this. Could be your device as well? Phone or tablet and OS? I do notice a few hickups from time to time but the global feeling is more fluent. It can still be improved ofcourse.
    This does belong in the bug section btw, sorry if I'm whiney about it
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Happened to me too. My Dooku got ressurected by Daka (by the passive ability) and the game just froze. The timer kept counting but I couldn't do anything. Force closed the app to be able to maybe get another match in before payout.