Is it bad to farm 6 hard nodes?

I'm thinking about farming all of these at once- Krennic, Nihilus, Baze, Shoretrooper, and 2 for fotp. Is this a waste of energy? If i buy 2 refreshes a day I'll still have 279 energy left for gear everyday.

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Nah that sounds normal
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    No, especially since drop rates vary like crazy.
  • Options
    Farm shards, save to buy full gear pieces.
  • Options
    Might as well do the 20 energy FOST node too, it has a couple useful gear pieces as well as the shards.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    No, that's normal
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    I'm currently farming Nihilus, FOST, FOTP, Sabine, Shoretrooper, and I just added Hoth Rebel soldier, at least until I unlock him.

I'm at 80/100 for FOST. I so can't wait to spend that 132 energy every day on something else. Krennic, probably.
  • Options
    I'm doing krennic, shore, baze, nihilus, fost, and clone sarg. (I wanT to have all clones 7* just in case). There's nothing wrong with it, specially now that the third refresh costs 50 crystals
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    Do it Bro!
    Those are all great toons.

Add FOST on top of your list and I was doing the same thing for a while.

Shore and DN are now both 7* (got DN from Shard shop while he was in there) so I don't have to farm them anymore.
  • Options
    Are you missing out on something else you need? If not, then no.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Imo its a bad idea...

Everyone tells new players dont spread yourself to thin and now its a good idea to use all your energy refreshes on hard nodes for char shards lol

279 energy a day is nothing for gear.... you can use all the 50 refreshes in a day plus normal 3 and get under 5 salvage

My advice would be concentrate on ONE (maybe 2 max) toon to farm... rest all gear ot your entire roster suffers
  • Options
    Well I'm farming 4 hard nodes right now (baze and 3x clone sarge) and still have plenty energy to farm gear.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    GuanIsHere wrote: »
    Well I'm farming 4 hard nodes right now (baze and 3x clone sarge) and still have plenty energy to farm gear.

Ok depends on your definition of plenty of energy to farm gear and where u are in the game toon and gear wise
  • Billcarson66
    852 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I treat hard nodes(guild activity day notwithstanding) like I do mods. 2 refreshes on gear, 1 refresh on hard nodes. I too have many toons I'm hard node farming. As I can't gear them currently(making them no hurry to 7*), I further divide that node farming by day.

Day 1 FOTP, DN
    Day 2 Sabine, Res trooper
    Day 3 FOST, JC ship
    Day 4 start over.

This may not be the best, but it is the system I stick to.

Mods are 5 days shards, 2 days mods. 1 refresh shard day, 2 refreshes mod days. I used to do less refreshes as I liked to buy a raid gear every 2-3 weeks, but now my guild has heroic pit on farm so that eases that need a little. I finish top 50 daily so that's what I have to work with.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    For those who suffer from sim ticket shortages this is the best way to stockpile
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    You might as well, technically it is more efficient than gear due to the limited usage of hard nodes