Question on packs

Hey all,

First time poster here, long time lurker! I have a sincere and honest question for you all.

I purchased the Force Awakens pack (mainly for Phasma lead and Poe taunt) and now that Poe is pretty much non usable and Phasma change has made her not the best leader anymore.

If I get a refund from Apple, do I lose all of the characters in that pack? I have used all of my resources over the last 2.5 weeks (along with $50 and $20 in crystal purchases to hear them up quick)on these toons since I actually bought them and they WERE WAY better than the free toons. So if I lose them all, I will be out of the top 200 for sure in arena and will barely be able to finish any events as I have not spent much on JC, Chewy, etc since I bought the pack early in my game career (day 2)

Thanks for honest opinions. Please don't troll or come with the hate threads. More looking to see if people got a refund and then lost the toons.

And, no I am not saying I want to keep them all while getting a refund, I am fine with losing them. Just never done this before so I am trying weigh all of my options.

Replies

• Options
    There was a thread about this last night also, but was deleted or I can't find it.

There were a lot of people claiming to get refunds. Not sure if you lose your dudes either.