About new hoth battles content

It's obvious the purge is coming when hoth battles are released, just like haat expect the whales to leave smaller guilds to find an all whale guild that can clear the new hoth battle content.

This is likely the ONLY PLACE G12 items WILL DROP and the only place to get the new Luke so if your a whale and u want those things to maintain your rank consider that.

I'm putting a list of guys together who want whale only guilds to clear the content. We want to form 2 guilds clearing the new content when it is launched. We have about 75 guys with 100+7* units each looking for about 25 more guys.

http://line.me/R/ti/g/nL8TJv-dNZ

To join our whale recruiting room.

Please post your player Id upon joining.

This isn't a "guild recruiting post" were merely gathering a list of names and contacts for the impending content release at this point.

Do U have what it takes to be

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    But what if I'm not a whale?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Your pretty much out in the cold on this one like all the guilds that were close to beating haat... Then lost their top guys and regressed 3 to 6 months... That's what's gonna happen to you sadly, but this is a business
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Your pretty much out in the cold on this one like all the guilds that were close to beating haat... Then lost their top guys and regressed 3 to 6 months... That's what's gonna happen to you sadly, but this is a business

No its a phone app
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't a "guild recruiting post" were merely gathering a list of names and contacts for the impending content release at this point.

ehm?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    It's obvious the purge is coming when hoth battles are released, just like haat expect the whales to leave smaller guilds to find an all whale guild that can clear the new hoth battle content.

This is likely the ONLY PLACE G12 items WILL DROP and the only place to get the new Luke so if your a whale and u want those things to maintain your rank consider that.

I'm putting a list of guys together who want whale only guilds to clear the content. We want to form 2 guilds clearing the new content when it is launched. We have about 75 guys with 100+7* units each looking for about 25 more guys.

Wow where do i sign up....

Looking at your previous posts you seem to ask people to join you alot... weird if you was that bad **** you wouldnt need to fill a slot so bad
  • Options
    We're making a list not adding guys to the guild

Waiting for ea to crush all the mid range guilds with new content

Then, only then, will be be actually forming a guild. Currently our list of guys are speed across several several guilds so hope that makes sense ehm
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

Looking at your previous posts you seem to ask people to join you alot... weird if you was that bad **** you wouldnt need to fill a slot so bad

Again I'm not filling any slots our guilds are all full. you obviously can't read if u don't know where to sign up.

Keep trolling tho if your bored
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    We're making a list not adding guys to the guild

Waiting for ea to crush all the mid range guilds with new content

Then, only then, will be be actually forming a guild. Currently our list of guys are speed across several several guilds so hope that makes sense ehm

aah i see, it's only recruiting if you're actually going to add players to your guild, but making a list of people you eventually want to add to your guild obviously ins't recruiting.
    makes total sence now.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I tried to edit my post to call it a whale contact chat to avoid confusion to u trolls but I don't have "Vanilla.Discussions.Edit" privileges apparently ea's bugs extend well beyond the actual game.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

Again I'm not filling any slots our guilds are all full. you obviously can't read if u don't know where to sign up.

Keep trolling tho if your bored

Hilarious... and yes i am bored or wouldnt have posted on your ridiculous thread...

Haat killed a lot of guilds with people jumping ship.. not mine as we stuck together and been farm for a long time..

BUT you dont even need it for your guild... you want to create guilds for jumpers wanting it quick.. just s c u m
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You are mixing up your events. The battle on Hoth will not be where you get Luke from.

Good luck whaling.
  • Options
    What self respecting whales use line over discord?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    CleverWes wrote: »

We have one on our shard chat who honestly made that switch. He said he preferred LINE to discord. So there is one.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    CleverWes wrote: »

We have one on our shard chat who honestly made that switch. He said he preferred LINE to discord. So there is one.

Ahh, but is he self-respecting? :p
  • Options
    original.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a Giraffe
  • Options
    I'm a Giraffe

I'm a little tea pot
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

ehm?

Agreed, this seems like future guild recruiting
  • Options
    U R a T Ur D!
  • Options
    I tried to edit my post to call it a whale contact chat to avoid confusion to u trolls but I don't have "Vanilla.Discussions.Edit" privileges apparently ea's bugs extend well beyond the actual game.

Move out of your mothers basement and get a life!
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

No its a phone app

THIS IS THE BEST RESPONSE I HAVE SEEN!!!!!! You won this argument and now you can drop the mike and exit the building.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @DeathStarRayGun
    Daym, not a whale :( sounds like a great idea though, good luck