A big thank you to the Devs for a great update!

Bluemoon
24 posts Member
edited February 2016
In the midst of all the negativity that this board seems to attract, let me remind you the minority is quick to air their grievances and the majority who like the game usually don't take the time to say thank you.

I think it is a fantastic update. The graphic changes are great. The material changes are fantastic. It is so much easier to find what you need and the best place to get it. I am even passing on some shipments for the first time since I can easily see I don't need the 300th piece of that gear. And, I can see easily when I am offered a great piece of gear.

The new events are exciting. The Yoda event is awesome. And I appreciate it is eventually available to a FTP player if you are patient. For those who are not patient, you can pay for it quicker. I look forward to see what other events are going to show up.

And I thank you for the change to the speed mechanic and for letting us look under the hood and see how it works. It is funny how people are asking for that and then complain when the get it. What is truly amazing is the same people who begged for a speed change to Poe are now complaining when they get it. If you take the time to understand it, the -1 speed to Poe is almost nothing now that characters go in their order of speed. This makes it so much easier to strategize when putting together a team.

While I have spent a fair amount of money on this game, I am not a whale and won't benefit from Rex. That said, I am glad you are adding chromium only characters for those who like to go that route.

And while I am not a big fan of the change to the droid and credit replacements to the key cards, that is really minor. On the flip side, you gave me free energy three times a day.

All this to say, not everyone thinks like a lot of what you are hearing. For those that want a more positive experience, it is a lot more civil and reasonable over on the reddit boards. For sociological reasons, people say things behind the veil of anonymity on the internet they would not say in person. And to the first person who tells me they would say the same caustic things in person to the devs, I will let you in on a secret - your acquaintances think you are a ****.

Edit - I forgot one thing. Thanks for the super quick fix to the missing million credits in the jedi pack last night. That was fast!

Replies

• Options
    I agree. Good job on the update.

P.S. How about throwing us a bone and doing some minor changes in the credits department?
  • Options
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    In the midst of all the negativity that this board seems to attract, let me remind you the minority is quick to air their grievances and the majority who like the game usually don't take the time to say thank you.

I think it is a fantastic update. The graphic changes are great. The material changes are fantastic. It is so much easier to find what you need and the best place to get it. I am even passing on some shipments for the first time since I can easily see I don't need the 300th piece of that gear. And, I can see easily when I am offered a great piece of gear.

The new events are exciting. The Yoda event is awesome. And I appreciate it is eventually available to a FTP player if you are patient. For those who are not patient, you can pay for it quicker. I look forward to see what other events are going to show up.

And I thank you for the change to the speed mechanic and for letting us look under the hood and see how it works. It is funny how people are asking for that and then complain when the get it. What is truly amazing is the same people who begged for a speed change to Poe are now complaining when they get it. If you take the time to understand it, the -1 speed to Poe is almost nothing now that characters go in their order of speed. This makes it so much easier to strategize when putting together a team.

While I have spent a fair amount of money on this game, I am not a whale and won't benefit from Rex. That said, I am glad you are adding chromium only characters for those who like to go that route.

And while I am not a big fan of the change to the droid and credit replacements to the key cards, that is really minor. On the flip side, you gave me free energy three times a day.

All this to say, not everyone thinks like a lot of what you are hearing. For those that want a more positive experience, it is a lot more civil and reasonable over on the reddit boards. For sociological reasons, people say things behind the veil of anonymity on the internet they would not say in person. And to the first person who tells me they would say the same caustic things in person to the devs, I will let you in on a secret - your acquaintances think you are a ****.

Edit - I forgot one thing. Thanks for the super quick fix to the missing million credits in the jedi pack last night. That was fast!

This!
  • Options
    Nice one completely agree :)