Fleet Store Character Shard Discrepancy & Command Ship Shards

Why in the universe are there Tusken Shamen and General Grievous Shards in the Fleet store when they don't have ships? How about putting Finn, Kylo, Death Trooper, ShoreTrooper, etc. shards in there as they DO have ships??? Also, now that I have finished the Capital Ship Upgrades challenges, how am I supposed to get them to 7* when there is no where to get more shards for those ships???

Replies

• Stratos
    13 posts Member
    Options
    The going theory is that Grievous will eventually be a fleet commander or pilot, so it makes sense to place him there. As for Shaman and Chirrut...no idea, unless we are getting a tusken war ship or Chaze shuttle ;)

A more serious guess would be that they are just placing some newer hard-to-farm characters in the ship shop to ensure there are always plenty of things for us to want there. Helps keep ships somewhat relevant when there is a lot of stuff we want.
  • Options
    Another thing that boggles me... why do we only get 4 ship shards, instead of 5 like characters??? They have the same requirements, yet takes us even longer to get them. Ridiculous!!!!!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    There is no correlation with character shards in the fleet shop and the character list in there with having ships.
  • Options
    Stratos wrote: »
    The going theory is that Grievous will eventually be a fleet commander or pilot, so it makes sense to place him there. As for Shaman and Chirrut...no idea, unless we are getting a tusken war ship or Chaze shuttle ;)

A more serious guess would be that they are just placing some newer hard-to-farm characters in the ship shop to ensure there are always plenty of things for us to want there. Helps keep ships somewhat relevant when there is a lot of stuff we want.

Nerf Chaze Shuttle.