Ship battles crashing since last update

Ship battles are hard crashing 100% since updates last week

EA has not replied for over a week

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate your issue can you please provide the following? Thanks!
    • Ally code
    • Device/OS
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hi
    119-282-326

iPhone 4s
    iPhone 6
    Ipad2

Ships have hard crashed every battle since last Friday. Slowness everywhere, I can only do two or three battles/ retreats before I have to restart or it hard crashes.
    All of these have been attempted multiple times:
    iOS updates, different networks, reinstalled, no services running on devices

• Options
    10 days to reply to an issue is a crazy long time- Who is in charge and how do I contact them?
  • Options
    Nothing? No reply?
  • Chun
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, had to battles hard crash today
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    There's a megathread going
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1182015#Comment_1182015
    Not Really A Jedi responded and said they are working on it.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Gawejn
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Ships are crushing 100% time. But not only ships. Sometimes GW, light side 9 b hard mode. I use iphone4, never had this problem. Sometimes it was slow but I could play ships. Now it is impossible. But I have very strange crushes. When it is crushing i do double tap just to see maybe i have some programs running. And I can see the game running with the screen of something what i was doing 10 minutes before. Sometimes it was GW battle which I already did, challanges, guild section... Very strange. I do touch the program and it is like login again. Battery is freaking, iPhone becoming very hot. Never had this before. Also I have to relloged after three battles couse next battles are starting very slowly, i see face of count dooku not the face of toon which suposed to make a move, i am waiting three minutes for the battle to just make a move with proper animation. Sometimes Palp was doing a move and animation was very slow. I just try less toons in team and there was a better flow in animation. So Please do something.
  • Gawejn
    1118 posts Member
    Options
    Gawejn wrote: »
    I have the same problem. Ships are crushing 100% time. But not only ships. Sometimes GW, light side 9 b hard mode. I use iphone4, never had this problem. Sometimes it was slow but I could play ships. Now it is impossible. But I have very strange crushes. When it is crushing i do double tap just to see maybe i have some programs running. And I can see the game running with the screen of something what i was doing 10 minutes before. Sometimes it was GW battle which I already did, challanges, guild section... Very strange. I do touch the program and it is like login again. Battery is freaking, iPhone becoming very hot. Never had this before. Also I have to relloged after three battles couse next battles are starting very slowly, i see face of count dooku not the face of toon which suposed to make a move, i am waiting three minutes for the battle to just make a move with proper animation. Sometimes Palp was doing a move and animation was very slow. I just try less toons in team and there was a better flow in animation. So Please do something.

Ally code 414 528 619
  • Options
    Ally code is 749-259-465
    crashing regularly since january and now %100 on
    iphone 4s
    ipad mini 2
    happens every shipbattle (every fleet area and challenges battle.
    sometime on galactic wars it progressively slows to a crash unless i refresh the app every fight
    iv lost alot of time and rewards through this and i have many challenges i would win now due to my fleet level.
    sim tickets work fine if iv 3 star completed them
    iv missed out on limited time items because of not completing fleet arena battles
    generally holding me back for months now,
    i think you need to do a low res animation version for older devices simular to youtube droping res for slow connection. not all players are gonna have new devices and its happening to some of them as well.