Will Luke keep evolving?

2Next

Replies

• Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Moschops wrote: »

Commander Luke (confirmed), my guess is as a pilot, no lightsaber. Think end of ANH, start of ESB. I know he uses a lightsaber on Hoth, but I'm guessing the save that for...

Dagobah/Bespin Luke (blue lightsaber)

Commander Luke is Blue Lightsaber Luke as far as it looks... There were images from searching Commander Luke and he has Blue Saber.

Although theres a good chance he won't have jedi tag since he isn't actually one from this iteration of himself...

Edit: also image of Commander Luke with a pistol and saber, which would be a cool weapon combo to introduce into the game
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Edit: also image of Commander Luke with a pistol and saber, which would be a cool weapon combo to introduce into the game

Sabine doesn't count?
  • Options
    Spyda wrote: »

Sabine doesn't count?

Zing.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    Kissycat wrote: »
    PapiBlanco wrote: »
    PR01Zeus wrote: »
    I don't think they'd make farm boy luke into commander luke I mean farm boy luke is one of the first characters they give you also they'd have to change their tutorial then and it doesn't make sense to change the character completely, that would just be a rework. You shouldn't keep Stars or level or gear cause then those with 7* farm boy luke level 85 now have a much more powerful possibly arena changing commander Luke

Farm boy Luke wasn't a given though. I only have 5 shards of him. But I agree with you on the other parts

Farm boy Luke is now given to new accounts. When I started, we got jawa

I'm pretty sure my starting toons were JC and CW Chewy. I got an RG and a Talia also, but can't recall if they were Bronziums or something.
    If i remember right, it was JC + Clone Sarge first, then Chewie, then Snowtrooper with Talia followed by RG.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Spyda wrote: »

Sabine doesn't count?

Nah, got to be a lightsaber main weapon with a blaster special for it to be cool
  • Kojih
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Probably (as EA don't like light side)
    1- farmboy - useless character
    2 - commander - rebel with high damage and critical and very very low HP
    3 - jedi - low HP, low damage, buff dependent.

LoL

If he was a sith maybe - high hp, high damage, Ik skill , give lots of debuff and key to raid solo.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know how this will work. But I guarantee you 100% that you will not lose your Farm Boy Luke. That would be dumb.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think they'd make farm boy luke into commander luke I mean farm boy luke is one of the first characters they give you also they'd have to change their tutorial then and it doesn't make sense to change the character completely, that would just be a rework. You shouldn't keep Stars or level or gear cause then those with 7* farm boy luke level 85 now have a much more powerful possibly arena changing commander Luke

Farm boy Luke wasn't a given though. I only have 5 shards of him. But I agree with you on the other parts

I'm pretty sure my starting toons were JC and CW Chewy. I got an RG and a Talia also, but can't recall if they were Bronziums or something.

You get given Luke when you get to a certain level iirc.

Unless something has changed recently, no. I never got him until they did that Free Luke 40th anniversary giveaway.

Although they've changed your free starting characters in the past, so it could be.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

You get given Luke when you get to a certain level iirc.

Unless something has changed recently, no. I never got him until they did that Free Luke 40th anniversary giveaway.

Although they've changed your free starting characters in the past, so it could be.

Pretty sure I got him once I reached level 6 or something like that. My starting team was Rex, Chewie, JC, Clone Sergeant, Luke.
  • Options
    Wasn't luke still a commander in ROTJ? I still expect the commander Luke version to be ESB luke