Grand Admiral Kenobi meta

Piercen
20 posts Member
I've been see this team everywhere and it's become quite impossible for many to beat.

It usually goes:
General Kenobi (L), Grand Admiral Thrawn, Darth Nihilus, Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

General Kenobi provides a taunt, cleansing, retribution, critical damage immunity, assists, and a lot of damage output
Thrawn stops enemies with fracture, does tons of damage, self cleanses, and grants turn meter to other allies
Darth Nilihus increases enemy cooldowns, reduces his own, dispels buffs on a basic attack, and can instantly defeat enemies
Chirrut imwe cleanses, equalizes health, grants tons of healing buffs to allies, hits hard, calls baze to assist, grants counter chance and gives taunt to baze
Baze Malbus has insane health and protection, starts encounters with taunt and retribution, dispels all buffs from all enemies, can change buffs to opposite debuffs, grants Chirrut turn meter on his basic, and applies speed down on basic

This team has everything

I've seen these teams in arena #1 for a few days now
They are very hard to beat and they crush every other team on offense extremely consistently.

What do you think? Is there a new meta rising? Why or why not?
Any good counters?

Replies

• Options
    Not good on defense might drop a bit over night
  • Options
    Idk that just seems like they threw the best characters on the same squad. I don't even really care about arena anymore; I'll never catch up. Better to focus on raids so I can unlock Kenobi someday