Your most underrated toon

Prev13
Title says it all. Who do you think is very powerful, but doesn't get enough credit for it. We all know that Deathtrooper is the main victim of this, but who else do you deserves more notice, and why?

Personally, mine is Echo. When people think of super-powered Clones, they think of Rex. Or maybe, they'll think of zCody, or Fives. However, I think Echo deserves more credit. Not only does he provide huge amounts of heals in extended fights (like in raids), but he gives out TM like it's going out of style, and does a huge amount of the work when it comes to lowering Cody's cooldowns.

His dispel is pretty garbage though, even if the damage is pretty impressive.

Replies

• Options
    Boba Fett. Incredibly useful in every single mode. His zeta makes him a pain to kill as well.
  • Guar
    44 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Bistan.
    With a full potency mod set and G8, he removes 100% TM with his special on 3 turn cooldown. Frenzy essentially makes that cooldown non-existent because he gets 100% TM whenever ANY ally (not just rebel) uses a special ability for 4 turns. That's essentially 5 turns in a row and if you time it right, 2 TMR of 100%. Also inflicts DoT on his basic so synergizes under Zader very well.

Very underrated toon IMO, especially under a Zader in raids. Could easily be subsistuted for Jyn. Also a million times easier to farm than Jyn.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Hoth Rebel Scout in the tank raid is super underrated. He has a pretty solid base speed, solid damage output and gets tons of turns. Plus his basic gives TM, it's not as consistent as SRP's but it's larger chunks and he goes more often and has a much higher damage potential. I think he gets heavily overlooked as there are certainly better rebels there, but he's very good. He's no Deathtrooper, but Deathtrooper definitely gets more credit now than he used to.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj. Zeta unique gives her great speed. She has an aoe dispel, stun, offense up/crit up and quality damage.
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin or sun fac.
  • Options
    Scariff rebel pathfinder
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    Options
    K-2SO he is extremely useful
  • Options
    I go with my Old Daka. I run 5 GW teams and I have plugged her into one of the 4(not my DN led sith team) daily. I have her potency very high and she has stunned and revived a good many toons. I really need to get her past G9 as she only good for one battle.

Her heal isn't the best, and as I am building a Zfinn team, her GW days are drawing to a close. I haven't used her anywhere else, but for a 5*, all bronzium toon, she is underated and deserves a rework with a night sister faction pass(mother talzen)
  • Options
    Apparently it's ventress. After the power update she is my most powerful toon.
  • TurgonGW
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is Geonosian Soldier - I have this guy G10 and 206 Speed and use him in GW every day - Hes in my "assist" team which has a 226 speed QGJ too and Phasma lead - With Geo's speed and TM gain on crits and assist attack and QGJ's assist attack and TM gain those who are literally attacking all the time - I can get to Node 9 most days just using this basic squad (Phasma, QGJ, Geo, RG & Lumi).

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin. The guy is an animal everywhere in this game
  • Options
    DN...... Just kidding. Chaze.... I mean Rex.... Err... Guess I don't really have any
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Stormtrooper... when paired with Shore under Thrawn he is amazing
  • Options
    Ventress,
    aayla (outside of a jedi team)
    ackbar
    bistan
    k2
    phasma (as a 5th filling toon)
    and any of the toons you occasionally use for an empty 5th slot. (and serves his/her purpose well)
  • Options
    Bistan for TM removal, stupid number of turns due to frenzy and good dmg to boot.
    Clone Sarge - TM gain, TM removal, great damage. Love this guy.
    Resistance trooper - So much tm gain when in a resistance squad thanks to guerilla tactics.
    5s - Great in all modes. Tanky as hell and does so much damage (not per hit, but he hits s often with his counters and double taps) and what a ship he has.
  • Options
    Oh i almost forgot
    Geonosian Spy
  • Options
    Zeb
    Zam
    Jarrus
    Bistan
    Hoth Rebel scout
    Sith Assassin
    Ezra
  • Options
    Title says it all. Who do you think is very powerful, but doesn't get enough credit for it. We all know that Deathtrooper is the main victim of this, but who else do you deserves more notice, and why?

Personally, mine is Echo. When people think of super-powered Clones, they think of Rex. Or maybe, they'll think of zCody, or Fives. However, I think Echo deserves more credit. Not only does he provide huge amounts of heals in extended fights (like in raids), but he gives out TM like it's going out of style, and does a huge amount of the work when it comes to lowering Cody's cooldowns.

His dispel is pretty garbage though, even if the damage is pretty impressive.

I would say Rey.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Options
    First Order Officer. People are starting to recognize his worth in the pit raid, but he is the kickstarter of the First Order team and is awesome for control.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Lumimara. Yall go ahead and keep sleeping om my ability blocking, healing, fast, HOT applying toon. Shes a cornerstone to my arena team.

EDIT: Oh and my arena team leader Captain Phasma of course.
  • Options
    Ezra. Hits like a runaway truck.
  • Options
    WarGuy101 wrote: »
    K-2SO he is extremely useful

This
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous. Oh wait, most underrated? well, definitely not grievous then.
    Real answer: Ventress
  • Options
    The whole Phoenix faction but honestly, for me, Zeb was the most underrated of the squad up until the flash events. When I had created a squad I left him off because I didn't appreciate how his kit worked. Now, whenever I pull up the team on GW I swap out Chopper for Zeb, especially after I got Sabine to 5*.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Magmatrooper, he give all of my troopers tenacity and removes tm from enemies plus his double shot basic is really useful(as long as it doesn't hit Dooku)
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Lumimara. Yall go ahead and keep sleeping om my ability blocking, healing, fast, HOT applying toon. Shes a cornerstone to my arena team.

EDIT: Oh and my arena team leader Captain Phasma of course.

+1
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Options
    Hoth Rebel Scout (as mentioned above)
    Sith Assassin - not sure she is underrated, but for those who don't use Sith, her team tm up and damage are awesome
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    The whole Phoenix faction but honestly, for me, Zeb was the most underrated of the squad up until the flash events. When I had created a squad I left him off because I didn't appreciate how his kit worked. Now, whenever I pull up the team on GW I swap out Chopper for Zeb, especially after I got Sabine to 5*.

PS kicks butt in gw and against the pigs in the rancor raids but I have to auto them cause the are like a glacier for speed
  • Options
    Hoth Rebel Scout (as mentioned above)
    Sith Assassin - not sure she is underrated, but for those who don't use Sith, her team tm up and damage are awesome

I run all sith and after maul and nihlus she is my favorite and she hits hard
  • Options

PS kicks butt in gw and against the pigs in the rancor raids but I have to auto them cause the are like a glacier for speed

Yeah they're definitely slow as a snail manual but I prefer playing them myself than auto-ing with them in GW. Now, a raid would definitely be something that I'd auto because I always auto raid battles. xD I'd love to try them out on a raid, but all of my PS are still 5*. Might try them out after I get a few up but I'm busy making HAAT teams right now. lol