Kenobi Sink using K2S0 ?

Should it be possible to use Kenobi Sink using K2S0 instead of Maul ?

Kenobi Sink in AAT Phase 1 relies on Maul using Daze ... K2S0 is able to inflict Daze with his special also

Could it be used for Kenobi Sink ?

Replies

• Options
    No, AOE daze is vital right away
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, it would be too hard to get all three dazed from K2, especially with cooldown.
  • Options

I wonder if it should be enough to inflict Daze on B2 so he cannot use his AoE to dispel retribution from GK.

The MagnaG should not be a problem ...

GK gives retribution, K2 inflicts Daze on B2 and boom ... not as good as using Maul inflicting Daze on B2 and MagnaG, but it might work ??
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    RubellNum wrote: »
    I wonder if it should be enough to inflict Daze on B2 so he cannot use his AoE to dispel retribution from GK.

The MagnaG should not be a problem ...

GK gives retribution, K2 inflicts Daze on B2 and boom ... not as good as using Maul inflicting Daze on B2 and MagnaG, but it might work ??

I dont see why not. Plus you get offense down on grievous.
  • Options
    Of course K2S0 will need speed ... but I think it should work

Once B2 is dazed he cannot remove retribution from your squad members
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    Are you going to just stick buff immunity on the IGs then? The daze also prevented them from getting 100% tm and taunt (which appears turn meter dependent) when Grievous does Tactical Maneuvering.
  • Options
    Using Maul is the best choice for Kenobi Sink undoubtedly ... but I do not have Maul yet :)

That's why I'm thinking about an alternative without Maul. Landing Daze on B2 (K2S0) and buff immunity on MagnaG might be a choice ... not perfect, but might produce pretty much damage ...
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Its the taunt GG gives his sidekicks is why you need to daze them all first round (or buff immunity) otherwise GK bum rush as I called it will come to a halt.
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    RubellNum wrote: »
    Using Maul is the best choice for Kenobi Sink undoubtedly ... but I do not have Maul yet :)

That's why I'm thinking about an alternative without Maul. Landing Daze on B2 (K2S0) and buff immunity on MagnaG might be a choice ... not perfect, but might produce pretty much damage ...

I don't have Kenobi and have no experien e with this team, so I can't give you practical advice. But I feel like the point of this team is to daze all adds, throw retribution on everyone, and hit auto. If you don't have this team and are going to do something that requires some thinking, why not just do a standard Jedi team or a tmr team?
  • RubellNum
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Of course, I can use a traditional Jedi team in Phase 1 ... I just wanted to test something different using Kenobi at 7* and that's why Kenobi Sink is a choice .. but ...

It seems that Maul (AoE Daze) is almost a must for that strategy ... maybe I need to wait until I get Maul and use my poor Jedi for the time being :)

Anyway, I might give it a try, it might be fun :)
  • Options
    Hi again

Yesterday I gave it a try in our HAAT ... and it did not work :/
    Confirmed that Maul is a MUST for Kenobi Sink :D
    I ended up using my Jedi squad and it worked pretty well ... only 1 try, 10% damage, 400 K, using ZGJ Anakin Kenobi Ahsoka Yoda
    I'll continue farming Maul :D